Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Mineral Lime Walls - Mediterranea Colors - volumes 1-2-3

by Blackgryffin Posted 23rd Apr 2016 at 9:49 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 10:27 AM
Great work , they are superb , thank you for sharing
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 2:19 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 4:02 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 9:28 PM
these are lush. had some similar in sims 3 and i'm so pleased to find some for sims 4 as well. thanks a lot
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 10:58 PM
Being a tactile person, I love these walls. Thank you for sharing them!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 2:19 AM
I love the texture of these walls... would it be possible for you to make them in lighter colors? Like turquoise, mint green, peach, violet, sky blue and white? Very NICE work! :D

Life is not about surviving the storm but rather how to dance in the rain...

Luther Vandross ~ Forever, For Always, For Love ~ 2005
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 6:13 PM
Beautiful. Thank you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wolfstarz7
I love the texture of these walls... would it be possible for you to make them in lighter colors? Like turquoise, mint green, peach, violet, sky blue and white? Very NICE work! :D

Well, look at volume 2, most colours you are asking for are in :D
Thanks for the kind words ^_^

@everyone : THANK YOU

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 11:38 PM
I really like the texture to these walls and they look so nice in the game. In volume 4 I hope there will be some green walls, Green does lend itself to that mineral application, and I've seen a variety of that color in various applications from sage, gray greens through more blue greens to colors like Lime green. I get that this is somewhat of a shameless plug for my favorite color, but I've found if you don't ask, you don't get. Thank you very much for all of your mods in the build/buy arena, and for your generous nature in sharing what you create.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 4:14 PM
These are gorgeous!!! This game is so much more beautiful and exciting with your creations. Thank you for sharing with us!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 11:43 PM
Welcome back to my own walls after 2 months of absence and many "qui-pro-quo" with some capricious staffer around .......... So, thanks ( a lot ) to all people who have already downloaded these walls before and welcome to all people who enjoy these walls

happy/hippie Sims !

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 10:31 PM
Just wanted to pop in here to say how much I have been enjoying all of the wall colors, as I was coming back to install more anyway. :D They are so intricately detailed I could swear they are as real as my own! Only problem I'm having is limiting how many I am allowing myself to have at one time, haha! Otherwise I just know my game will go on strike as I would choose every single one I see on here! I wish I could take a picture of my latest room with these new walls I put up because it looks sharp!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th May 2016 at 11:31 AM
Nice Colours! Thanx
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th May 2016 at 5:40 PM
Loving it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th May 2016 at 5:40 PM
Loving it!