Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 1:4 - Hatfield House - 9 Sim Lane

by MistyMountain Posted 30th Aug 2015 at 8:27 AM - Updated 13th Aug 2016 at 9:42 PM by Sortyero29 : Update attachments

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 10:03 AM
Your downloads are making me so nostalgic! Thank you for creating many beautiful conversions such as the Hatfield house
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 1:46 PM
I love this series! It might make playing Sims 4 tolerable for me.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 2:55 PM
This house is awesome! I actually loved the other ones too, so I'm looking forward for more! This way Newcrest will become Simsville ^o^
Also, fish tanks did came with Spa Day (I think), so IDK what's the original placing of the object in TS1 and I can place it myself
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 3:18 PM
LOL! great remake! thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by filipe231291
This house is awesome! I actually loved the other ones too, so I'm looking forward for more! This way Newcrest will become Simsville ^o^
Also, fish tanks did came with Spa Day (I think), so IDK what's the original placing of the object in TS1 and I can place it myself

I don't have Spa Day and at the moment have no use for it aside from fish tanks,,,,so I'm not prepared to purchase the whole thing for one item (Then again....I might LOL)

I'm trying mighty hard to create these homes with only base game items and essential game or expansion packs. This house was an original base game item, so I created it that way.

I did place a fish bowl on an end table in the living room in place of the fish tank.

Glad you like it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 7:45 PM
I completely forgot about this house. I loved the broken bathroom.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 2:54 AM
I love your recreations of the TS1 houses & families so far. I downloaded some from here & your Hatfield house & family you put up on the Gallery.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by andistyr
I love your recreations of the TS1 houses & families so far. I downloaded some from here & your Hatfield house & family you put up on the Gallery.

You got lucky...they were only up on the gallery for half a day or so. I've since removed them

I don't tend to use the gallery, it's already sooooooo huge I'm not adding to it. I prefer being here where you can actually see what you're downloading and read a thorough description.

I'm happy you're enjoying them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 9:08 AM
Keep up the good work my friend. I totally LOVE your series!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 5:04 PM
More "conversion" pls
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Magnus87
More "conversion" pls

LOL! I'm working on it! Real life got in the way this week
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 4:14 PM
Oh wow I remember playing this family. So nostalgic, LOVE IT! Keep up the good work.