Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Probables: A Mad Scientist Couple

by caitawesome Posted 18th Sep 2015 at 9:34 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2015 at 6:04 AM by caitawesome

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 2:50 PM
nice. I was wondering when girl couples would make themselves know. I have a neighborhood for just girls and they are all in love with each other :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 8:28 PM
Girl-girl relationships tend to be common in the Sims simply because many more female sims are created, downloaded, and used in neighborhoods. When there is a preponderance of women in a 'hood, more of the interactions will be between two women. The "flirt" action, in particular, affects the M-F preferences of both the flirter and the flirtee. If a woman encounters mainly women and flirts, soon she and some of them will have a preference for women. You can "game" the system by having a given sim flirt his/her brains out with another sim of the same or opposite gender.

These two look interesting. Thank you!

I'm already hearing "Bwahahahaha"
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 9:19 PM
Awesome. love the background story on these two, very cool.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 11:14 PM
very nice I like them :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 7:38 AM
Love the facial expressions. They believe themselves superior and are obviously stuck up. I expect to have lots of fun in game with these two. ;- )
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 2:52 PM
Just the couple I need for Strangetown or any other odd happenings 'hood. For science! These two seem made for each other.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 8:19 PM
What an adorable couple! I appreciate the amount of work that went into their creation as well.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 10:58 PM
What kind of of a lot did you use for the Probable household? I am trying to decide between the Bates Motel House or going very glass and steel SF-ish. Either way, there is a laboratory in the basement.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 11:23 PM
Hmm, I've used a couple different ones. Their first house was modern, but their current house is a Victorian mansion. I could see the Bates Motel house being more their style.