Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

International Space Station - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 1st Nov 2015 at 9:17 PM - Updated 1st Jun 2016 at 3:55 AM by Zarathustra : Requested close-up photos of interior of modules.

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 10:01 PM
Nicely done! Thanks for sharing your creation. One of these days, I WILL get to my space story!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 10:09 PM
I am COMPLETELY blown away by this lot... My mouth is agape in awe!

-gE
>=)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 10:21 PM
Once again you have blown me away, Z! So much creativity and in so many different styles!

Please could you zoom in a bit more so that we can see the detail in the overhead shots. The overhead shots you have now are great for seeing how it all fits together but some zoomed in ones would help with seeing how each of the rooms are laid out

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 10:31 PM
Oh my word, look at this. You are a marvel Zar, an absolute marvel.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 10:47 PM
Another astonishing build! May it inspire the dreams of little simmers. :D That's if kids still play Sims 2. I hope some parents introduced their kids to this "old classic".
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 10:56 PM
Amazing! I'd love to see more space-themed builds from you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 11:00 PM
I can't even...just wow :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 11:40 PM
I'm speechless. This has got to take a special kind of creativity and genius. And no cc- the way you used the game stuff to create this very themed yet very realistic environment? I don't even know. This should be featured.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KarenLorraine
Please could you zoom in a bit more so that we can see the detail in the overhead shots. The overhead shots you have now are great for seeing how it all fits together but some zoomed in ones would help with seeing how each of the rooms are laid out

Alright, all set! There are closeups of the 4 main areas that are accessible for Sims within the station at the end of the photo list.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 3:27 AM
Cool - so imaginative!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Alright, all set! There are closeups of the 4 main areas that are accessible for Sims within the station at the end of the photo list.
Brilliant, thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 10:10 AM
This is so completely awesome I don't have enough words. Simply Amazing.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 12:14 PM
Now I've seen it all! Fantastic..combined with a hood based on the moon, this should fit right in!

You really should get the lifetime achievement award for the most innovative and unusual lots ever made.

This and your spaceship lot take the cake!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 1:54 PM
This is truly inspiring!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 6:25 PM
Mindblowing! Fantastic work!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 8:07 PM
Aaawww, if I'd just waited one day to upload this, it would have gone up on the 15th anniversary of the Station being occupied! Shoot!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 3:25 AM
I am speechless...
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 7:33 AM
This is perhaps the most impressive build I have seen without CC. You did some a fantastic and creative job! It looks very authentic. The fact that yu used no CC just blew me away.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 1:16 PM
Please don't ever stop building. <3
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 4:25 PM
Out of this world! I agree with Phaenoh, I hope Zarathustra doesn't move on to other things . . . This is truly above and beyond.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 10:22 PM
I would have no use for this lot in my hood (mine's more of a medieval-ish theme (with a big "-ish")), but it got me intrigued, so I stoped by and I must say this looks absolutely stunning. Using no CC, and yet, achieving this feel - that this truly is the real thing. Very creative way of using in-game content! Things I wouldn't look at twice because they just seemed hedious to me, you made them look perfect. I bow to you and you genious *bows*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 10:28 AM
Oh...my god. This is really impressive, Z!!! I love it so much, it makes me wanna start a space-themed neighborhood and ditch my boring suburban one, hahah...
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 11:08 PM
Oh my, this is so amazing! It's astonishing how you can build such special things with nothing but Maxis stuff! You truly are a master!

If one does find the low orbit too immersion-breaking one may just build a sturdy pillar underneath and call this a high-tech weather station. Or a training facility, like those domes where they live isolated from the outside.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 8:40 AM
This is just startlingly brilliant.
Page 1 of 2