Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boat Sweet Home (CC Free)

by luvalphvle Posted 4th Dec 2015 at 7:18 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 11:02 PM
I think this is my favorite houseboat ever. I'm planning to have my current sim get a houseboat. I think I'll use this one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 1:34 AM
Love love LOVE the way you used the skylights! I'm inspired to make a tiny house for my game based off this now. :) Awesome job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 4:26 AM
cute and compact with everything needed. Love it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 7:34 AM
I'm a little confused, perhaps somebody could explain?
This site is called MOD the sims, so why do people constantly upload lots that are CC free? I come here LOOKING for CC. If I wanted a boat with no CC I would go to the exchange.
What am I missing here?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 3:26 PM
Thank you, this will go nicely in my Storybrook County neighborhood.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 6:19 AM
I second the comment about the skylights--a cozy sun room on a boat, what a cool idea. Also like how a corner of the main part of the house is "cut" away where the front door goes; it helps avoid the blocky look.

I notice you included a very comprehensive list of objects used. How do you organize your objects and keep track of what's used in a build, if you don't me asking?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Butterbot
I second the comment about the skylights--a cozy sun room on a boat, what a cool idea. Also like how a corner of the main part of the house is "cut" away where the front door goes; it helps avoid the blocky look.

I notice you included a very comprehensive list of objects used. How do you organize your objects and keep track of what's used in a build, if you don't me asking?

Well...I do it the hard way. I have a spreadsheet with all the Sims items I own, and when I use something in a build, I mark it off on the spreadsheet. When I'm done with the build I can sort the used items and include them in my description.
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luvalphvle
Well...I do it the hard way. I have a spreadsheet with all the Sims items I own [...]

Wow, that's true dedication Is each item initially entered by hand or is the spreadsheet auto-generated? I can't think of a way of dealing with packages/sims3packs containing multiple objects without entering them one-by-one manually.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Butterbot
Wow, that's true dedication Is each item initially entered by hand or is the spreadsheet auto-generated? I can't think of a way of dealing with packages/sims3packs containing multiple objects without entering them one-by-one manually.

Manually entered, I'm afraid. But not all at once. I've been keeping it for years, so whenever I'd buy a new set, I'd add it in then. This also helps keep things straight since collection folders don't work. I can just mark items off as belonging to different collections and sort them accordingly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 7:16 PM
Great!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 12:22 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 3:27 PM
Love this mini boat. My sim who truly loves to sail will be ecstatic to live in this houseboat. Thanks for sharing your talent!