Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rock seats - Maxis mesh edit

by artrui Posted 13th Dec 2015 at 9:08 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 12:44 PM
Thank you so much. I've been wanting to make a nature retreat. These will be perfect.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 1:55 PM
Clever! That would never occur to me! Great job, thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 7:00 PM
Ingenious.....Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 8:39 PM
Thanks for your like. I am working on more rocks project.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 4:19 AM
Awesome! Which of the following Sims 4 Expansion/Stuff packs are required for this mod to work?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thril1
Awesome! Which of the following Sims 4 Expansion/Stuff packs are required for this mod to work?

No EP/SP is required. All my creations are base game compatible.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 6:31 AM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 12:12 PM
Thanks for all your uploads, without you creators the sims would be a VERY dull game indeed!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 1:12 AM
When I tried to place the larger rock, it simply disappeared from the lot. I had tried restarting my game after placing it and it did show up, but my sims were unable to sit on it, instead going into the T-pose and resetting themselves. This only works with the bigger rock; the smaller works as a seat just fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 4:19 AM
Rock on
-Toph, probably
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Jun 2021 at 4:39 PM
Love your mods. Been using for years