Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Requests #5: Macaroons

by AriesFlare Posted 12th Jan 2016 at 5:24 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 9:02 PM
I love the idea of a box of sweets !!! even thought it would be sweeter without the plate..
Thanks !
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 12:48 AM
cuuuuuuuute face on the box omg
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 6:17 AM
Thank you. Looks like Kirby on the box
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 11:39 AM
Hi there, I love your mods but I don't enjoy having to dig through the Ariesflare submenus to find different food items, could you release versions that have your food items under the regular lunch/food menus?
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BourgeoisBanana
Hi there, I love your mods but I don't enjoy having to dig through the Ariesflare submenus to find different food items, could you release versions that have your food items under the regular lunch/food menus?

I was just thinking about this the other day. Some people don't like the custom tabs. Now, there is a reason why they have their own tabs. A few months ago, I've found out that people have been downloading and taking my work. There was one person who had made a package with many types of sims food in it from other modders as well. They were selling our creations. For now on, I will brand my custom things under my name.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 10:51 PM
Those are pretty things! Thank you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 9:16 AM
I'd also like all food to be under the Maxis menus. There are enough submenus for the fridge as it is (in my opinion) so it becomes very confusing. But I do understand the branding thing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 3:03 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:26 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 2:58 AM
I thought these sweets were called macarons but I can never tell macaroons and macarons apart anyway. Either way they look gorgeous and my sims will love them. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 1:11 PM
this sounds delicious thank you :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 6:53 PM
Thank you
Inventor
#14 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 6:20 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 11th Mar 2019 at 9:09 AM.
As mentioned above by panickingagent in 2016 these cookies are MACARONS (pronounced Mack-Ah-Rawns) I'm wondering if it would be safe for me to dig around inside the file with SimPE and just change the name? or could that potentially destroy the package because of the custom sub-menu?

I adore these little cookies irl but the extra O is a huge peeve of mine whenever my family and I watch baking shows lol. (For anyone wondering Macaroons are real cookies just not these cookies, Macaroons are a clumpy cookie not nearly as refined looking made with coconuts and almonds.)