Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Despicable Me Nursery Recolours.

by Michelle Posted 28th Jan 2016 at 6:07 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:52 AM by Michelle

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 6:49 AM
Minions!!!!!! gotta' love them! Thank you, Michelle... <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 7:41 AM
Not only my Grands love Minions. lol I am a HUGE fan of the wee nuts. So I had to have the whole set. You have so many recolors Michelle I have to make collection files I think. Thank you for making me smile at 11:41 in the evening.
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 10:14 AM
Had a question about installing the The PF file because the path C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\zCEP-EXTRA. Doesn't exist in the Ultimate Collection that I can see. Do you know where I should place this? Advice would be appreciated. I am very paranoid about mucking up my game putting files in the wrong place. Thanks much.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 10:24 AM Last edited by Michelle : 28th Jan 2016 at 10:41 AM.
@atymer, I'm sorry hun, I don't have the Ultimate Collection and know nothing about it. Maybe someone else will be able to answer that question for you, in the mean time I will take a look around and see if I can find any information that may help.

ETA:
Okay hun, I found this path mentioned HERE, under the heading "MANUAL INSTALL TO ULTIMATE COLLECTION"-
(Program Files)\EA Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Double Deluxe\Base\TSData\Res\Catalog\
If you have the CEP Extras installed on your computer it looks like the zCEP Extra file should be in there.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 1:37 PM
No frigging way! This is AWESOME! I knew you could make something spectacular out of this, but even with my high expectations you still outdid them! How on EARTH did you find a mesh to make a Fluffy? Queen queen queen *bows* :lovestruc Absolutely fabulous and so many great ideas.

I especially like the unicorn bedding, Fluffy, the wallclocks, and the paintings with pictures from the movies. I can't wait to build a Despicable Me room!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 1:44 PM
I am not familiar with Despicable Me, but do love having cute things for my sim kiddies. Thank you, Michelle.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 4:23 PM
OMG! This collections is just too cute. My head nearly exploded from all the cuteness. Minions rule!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 4:35 PM
Michelle Sweetie yet again you have REALLY out done yourself. I love this and can't wait to play it in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 6:08 PM
I appreciate how you are still create items for sims 2, and love this set great work
Instructor
#11 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 8:41 PM
Michelle, thanks so much for the follow up. I am grateful for your time on my behalf. Can't wait to re-do ALL of my kids rooms to Minions!!! LOL Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 1:46 PM
These are delightful! Thanks again!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 1:38 PM
These are so pretty, Michelle, thank you so much for sharing
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 8:40 PM
Congrats on pick! So well deserved, as always <3 That was my first thought when I saw it, but I didn't want to say anything. I'm so happy for you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 9:24 AM
Love the Minions!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 4:46 PM
Great job with these, Michelle! A "must have" for my modern game. Many thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 10:24 AM
Very cool idea! I love this cartoon. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 1:38 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 6:50 PM
Just for my niece)))