Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Phenomenal Warm / Updated for Vampires!

by simsinspring Posted 29th Jan 2016 at 11:32 PM - Updated 29th Mar 2017 at 7:19 PM by simsinspring : Added separated files

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 2:17 AM
I going to try these out, I love having variety. The freckles look especially nice. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 3:50 AM
Thankyou for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 4:33 AM
so nice and smooth! Thanks! would you also consider doing a default version?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 4:33 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juniep123

Hello! Actually I'm working on some pooklet's colors as defaults
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 8:14 AM
Gorgeous! Thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 11:54 PM
These are phenomenal! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 2:15 PM
This is the most beautiful Maxis-match skin that I've ever seen!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 6:04 PM
This is exactly what I needed. Thank you. Now I feel like I have some variety.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 8:08 PM
Thank u!
Scholar
#12 Old 7th Apr 2016 at 8:30 PM
Hey, so, when I put this into my game; I get this weird thing where sometimes the skin appears on aliens in CAS and I'm unable to change it to an alien skintone. It also sometimes apears randomly on humans in CAS and when it does, I can't change it to any other skintone. Do you know what the issue is?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th May 2016 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord St.Croix
Hey, so, when I put this into my game; I get this weird thing where sometimes the skin appears on aliens in CAS and I'm unable to change it to an alien skintone. It also sometimes apears randomly on humans in CAS and when it does, I can't change it to any other skintone. Do you know what the issue is?

Maybe re-download the files? I had this problem when I updated my game without taking my .packages from the Mods folder. It fixed when I replaced the files, tho
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 12:24 AM
So very pretty! And it's very nice to have a variety of tones rather than just the default - sometimes people of about the same hue have cool or warm undertones, and this captures it perfectly.
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 5:15 PM
Will you make these available for vampires?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 7:59 PM
Very nice.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 10:40 PM
Since the author seems to be gone, I've updated the skins to accomodate Wicked Whims body part textures. You can download them here Cool textures updated in their thread!
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zumika
Since the author seems to be gone, I've updated the skins to accomodate Wicked Whims body part textures. You can download them here Cool textures updated in their thread!

very kind of you. Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mewillow

Hi Mewillow, I downloaded your updated skin tones and found they weren't in the right order, so the genetics of sims using them would be messed up. I've heard the Skininator program can be used to fix this, but I don't know how to use it.
Do you have any plans to continue working on these skin tones?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 3:39 PM
does this still work with the latest update??