Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Olive And Cheese Plate Custom Food (Update - 9.7.2020)

by icemunmun Posted 6th Feb 2016 at 1:28 AM - Updated 10th Jul 2020 at 12:22 AM by icemunmun : Updated for pets patch

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:47 AM
Hi,ice!
Here‘s traditional Chinese translation of this mod!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  OliveAndCheesePlate-STBL-Traditional Chinese.rar (248 Bytes, 21 downloads)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 5:13 AM
Thank you very Much as always, Ice!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 2:13 PM
I have to say that it really looks lovely and yummy. Thank you!
Here's the French strings:
[0] 0x6C072175: Olive
[0] 0xEECD4575: En-cas du réfrigérateur
[1] 0x5BE50EA7: Olives et fromage
[2] 0x9E63C0CB: Olives et fromage
[3] 0xB5E94745: Prendre une assiette d'Olives et fromage
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:59 PM
Love all the great works you guys are doing!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 8:20 AM
Hi! Excellent work! As always! Here is my czech translation of this amazing food.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  CZ translation - Olive and cheese.zip (294 Bytes, 14 downloads)
Sockzz!
#7 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 12:45 PM
Hi there!
Here's the Dutch translation!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Olive and Cheese.rar (320 Bytes, 8 downloads)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 6:33 PM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 9:52 PM
This is the italian translation. Great mod!

[0] 0xEECD4575: Spuntino
[1] 0x5BE50EA7: Olive e formaggio
[2] 0x9E63C0CB: Olive e formaggio
[3] 0xB5E94745: Prendi un piatto di olive e formaggio
Attached files:
File Type: zip  cheese and olive italian translation.zip (325 Bytes, 13 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 6:03 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 2:49 PM
THANKS, THIS IS A NEW ONE...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 1:03 AM
Here is my Brazilian Portuguese translation.

[0] 0x6C072175: Azeitona
[0] 0xEECD4575: Refeição rápida
[1] 0x5BE50EA7: Porção de Queijo e Azeitonas
[2] 0x9E63C0CB: Porção de Queijo e Azeitonas
[3] 0xB5E94745: Pegar uma Porção de Queijo e Azeitonas
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 7:39 PM
Thanks for this :)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd May 2016 at 8:46 AM
Olive And Cheese Plate - Spanish translation
Hey icemunmun!
Here's my slope translation in spanish!

Enjoy/disfruten.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Olive and Cheese Plate - Spanish.rar (247 Bytes, 9 downloads)
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 12:39 AM
I seem to be having a bit of a problem where an olive + cheese plate will spawn in my fridge and is unable to be interacted with. I'm on a mac and I'm fully updated.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catcatcaat
I seem to be having a bit of a problem where an olive + cheese plate will spawn in my fridge and is unable to be interacted with. I'm on a mac and I'm fully updated.

Do you mean that the interaction works and you can grab the food (grab a snack) but cannot eat it ? The main interaction + script mod has been recently updated. Do you have that update ?
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#17 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 6:10 PM
I came over to this thread looking for a solution with this particular food mod. I have the same issue as catcatcaat.

The issue didn't occur to me until yesterday when one of my Sims went to the fridge for a plate of olives and cheese. The platter appeared in the fridge's inventory, but she cannot take it out of the fridge and place it on the counter. I clicked on the plate in the fridge's inventory. No interactions came up on the platter. BUT the Sim will autonomously retrieve a serving from the fridge as long as the platter is there in the fridge inventory.

I double checked to make sure this mod is updated. I have the latest game patch and all but the Toddler stuff pack (the recent one that came out last month).
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 6:29 PM
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 5:53 AM Last edited by Sashasonic : 12th Nov 2017 at 10:15 AM.
Default New Update (& Thanks)
Hi, just downloaded your recipes again (they're great by the way!) Wasn't going to as all the other recipes I have; like oh my sims.. Japanese recipes, for example, don't work and stop my sims from cooking at all, so removed them all.

This snack doesn't come up under 'have a Quick Meal' - nowhere to be found. I have downloaded the latest Custom Food Interactions, (they've done 2 updates since Pets..) with all your recipes, including this one I've also got the new versions of.

Sasha

nb: yours are the only custom recipes in my mods. So thanks for all your recipes
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sashasonic
Hi, just downloaded your recipes again (they're great by the way!) Wasn't going to as all the other recipes I have; like oh my sims.. Japanese recipes, for example, don't work and stop my sims from cooking at all, so removed them all.

This snack doesn't come up under 'have a Quick Meal' - nowhere to be found. I have downloaded the latest Custom Food Interactions, (they've done 2 updates since Pets..) with all your recipes, including this one I've also got the new versions of.

Sasha

nb: yours are the only custom recipes in my mods. So thanks for all your recipes

Hi! Thank you

About the Olive and Cheese Plate Snack it is available under 'Grab Custom Snack' . I have attached pictures
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hi! Thank you

About the Olive and Cheese Plate Snack it is available under 'Grab Custom Snack' . I have attached pictures

Hi there, Thanks - yes, I have used it before, but the 'Grab Custom Snack' is not there anymore.. (just described different on your description page here..)

As have deleted most mods that have been reported 'broken' via simsvip.. except the Enable Advanced Debug Cheat that Weerbesu usually keeps updated, if it is that it still basically works in my game though, I could not 'wash dog' and maybe this 'custom snack'.. Wish the mod would be totally taken over by someone as I don't use the command centre as it's way too much and just don't want it.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 5:32 AM
Default It now works for the Custom Snack and Custom Bake
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hi! Thank you

Thanks for 're updating' some of your recipes for the second time since the patch, and the candies / treats. Have now downloaded the newer updates today and both 'bake custom food' and 'have a custom snack' are now there! (this is the only snack at this point, but was a fave) Can't thank you enough as I said yours are the only recipes I have as no others are updating recipes yet, what with this pack everyone has waited for, for so long you're a gem
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th May 2018 at 3:09 PM
Thanks for this mod!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 11:38 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 8:29 PM Last edited by lisamarie62 : 21st Jan 2019 at 1:50 AM.
Olive And Cheese Plate doesn't show up in quick meal or grab custom snacks option for a long time now.
Page 1 of 2