Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crabtree Planter Pot from TS4

by TheJim07 Posted 15th Apr 2016 at 9:13 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 12:28 AM
Thanks for the beautiful recolor-able vase AND flowers. These will look lovey everywhere I choose to put them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th May 2016 at 10:05 PM
Perfect! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 1:55 PM
Thanks so much! I appreciate the time and effort that you put into your creations, especially the conversions!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 10:02 PM
:*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 1:35 AM
In the preview photos, where is that candlestick from? :o I love it! Is it from an EP I likely do not have? LOL! I have been searching for a good candlestick or candelabra to fit in my 18th Century world but to no avail.

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Edorenel
In the preview photos, where is that candlestick from? :o I love it! Is it from an EP I likely do not have? LOL! I have been searching for a good candlestick or candelabra to fit in my 18th Century world but to no avail.

This is a candlestick I converted from The Sims Medieval.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 11:08 PM
Reply: Crabtree Planter Pot from TS4
Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07
This is a candlestick I converted from The Sims Medieval.

Amazing! :lovestruc A beautiful conversion! Simple yet beautiful. Do you think that you'll release it for download on MTS like some of your other conversions for TS3, or is it strictly private?

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Edorenel
Amazing! :lovestruc A beautiful conversion! Simple yet beautiful. Do you think that you'll release it for download on MTS like some of your other conversions for TS3, or is it strictly private?

Unfortunately TSM conversions are not allowed at MTS :/.

I'll send you a link.