Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chiseled in Stone Pediment Fences

by Red Sonja Posted 4th May 2016 at 8:12 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th May 2016 at 8:21 AM
good job I like your work continue to build in sims2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th May 2016 at 8:44 AM
Beautiful!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th May 2016 at 12:13 PM
Oh... yummy medieval goodies.
Love the textures and Love that I have another choice for Pediments!
Thank you for creating and sharing these lovelies!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th May 2016 at 6:24 PM
Oooh! these came out really nice! You did an excellent job. Any plans to create wooden ramparts, for the Dukes, Earls and assorted Lords who may not be quite as wealthy as to afford stonemasons? =)

Really good job on these. they look great!

-gE
>=)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th May 2016 at 10:18 AM
Very nice. Do you plan on making them in other textures? I'd love to see them match Sunni's tall walls- the ones she did years ago. (Hint, hint.) But only if you're up for it! Thank you for these
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 14th May 2016 at 9:12 PM
Love this idea, I really love this style of architecture and can already think of a dozen uses for this!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 10:05 PM
Red, these are amazing. I absolutely love them. Do you happen to know what wall you used? Is the building (beautifully done) available? Even if it's an empty shell, I can turn it into something amazing. I love your work both here and on the Keep. Please keep it up. You're always an inspiration to me.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 9:44 PM
Beautiful! Thankyou!