Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match Skintones, 54 new skins for your sims(and 26 for aliens)! (Outdated)

by Kitty259 Posted 23rd Jun 2016 at 12:02 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2021 at 8:47 AM by Kitty259 : outdated, new version pending!

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 12:30 PM
Super neat!

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 4:12 PM
Thanks for creating/sharing these. Can never have enough skin tones! I wish I had the skill to create some.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 10:28 PM
Incredible. Thanks for this -- I've been looking for more skintones. Simply perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 11:12 PM
Awesome! Thanks so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 11:26 PM
thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 7:34 AM
Wow, I really need this! the Vanilla tones are so potato -_-
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 4:21 PM
Great variety of colors and tones all in one place! Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 2:46 AM
Please separate the Alien and Human skintones >_< I really want the rainbow/pastel colors for aliens only. Anyway thanks! It's awesome you made this
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PuffyAmi
Please separate the Alien and Human skintones >_< I really want the rainbow/pastel colors for aliens only. Anyway thanks! It's awesome you made this

You seem to be the only person who's asking for this. It's very easy to do this, just download CmarNYC's Skininator, open the packages and remove the human occult tag from each skintone, and they won't show up for humans anymore. You can use these for yourself, but DO NOT reupload them. And if you need help, on the download page of the tool, Cmar has a tutorial linked on how to use it. I am not mad, it's just tedious. And by the way, if I did separate them, people wouldn't be able to use both the human and alien packages at the same time unless I went through the trouble of creating a whole new package, which would take way too long. So, I'm sorry that I can't change these for you, but you CAN change them yourself. I don't care if you change them to your liking, just don't reupload them as your own.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty25939
You seem to be the only person who's asking for this. It's very easy to do this, just download CmarNYC's Skininator, open the packages and remove the human occult tag from each skintone, and they won't show up for humans anymore. You can use these for yourself, but DO NOT reupload them. And if you need help, on the download page of the tool, Cmar has a tutorial linked on how to use it. I am not mad, it's just tedious. And by the way, if I did separate them, people wouldn't be able to use both the human and alien packages at the same time unless I went through the trouble of creating a whole new package, which would take way too long. So, I'm sorry that I can't change these for you, but you CAN change them yourself. I don't care if you change them to your liking, just don't reupload them as your own.

Thanks for reply, I really apreciate it. Sorry that I bothered you, though. I'll use the skin program to separate them for myself in that case if it's that easy And yeah, I totally won't re-upload them anywhere. I don't do stuff like that
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 4:21 PM
Awesome skin colours, especially love the purple!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 7:39 PM
Wow, this must have been a lot of work.. Congrats. Thank you so much. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 7:30 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 4:18 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuffyAmi

I second this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 7:05 PM
awesome colors :)
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 12:52 AM
Is there a chance you may make these skins genetic?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 7:57 AM
Thank you...EXACTLY what I've been looking for!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 10:11 PM
Thank you for all the lovely fantasy shades for aliens, per your suggestion I used the skininator to remove the human flags, it was super easy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 2:50 AM
Wonderful! Are you planning to release charcoal black and powder white skin tones?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PEACHMINAJ
Is there a chance you may make these skins genetic?

I could make them genetic if I knew how to, I am not all that good with code, and I'm an amateur, I haven't been modding for a long time. If I knew how to make skins genetic, I would make them genetic, I'm sorry I cant help you here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thril1
Wonderful! Are you planning to release charcoal black and powder white skin tones?

There is already a white skintone in the fantasy_pastel skintone pack, but I could make a black one as well if you would like.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 11:30 PM
Awesome, awesome mod! Skin tones are seriously lacking in game (especially more unrealistic ones) and it's nice to have some nicely made and varied skintones!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 8:18 AM
this is so helpful! Thank you :-)
Page 1 of 3