Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elk Ridge Campground - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 16th Jul 2016 at 4:41 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2016 at 4:53 AM by Zarathustra
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 4:32 PM
This is so awesome...not just the campground, but the history behind it. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 5:53 PM
I'm always so amazed by your lots... you're spoiling us! :-)
Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 5:47 AM
This took me back to my childhood summer camps! Everything is well thought of and put into place with care. I love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 7:06 PM
Can't wait for my sims to visit this campground. Its well equipped and visitor ready. So much attention to detail makes it have a wonderful feel. Thanks.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 11:16 PM
Finally going to make a vacation hood with all the lots from the competition. I have a soft spot for this one :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 3:27 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:30 PM
Thanks This reminds me so much of camping with my parents when I was a child. Very pretty and realistic. I did play it and had problems trying to talk to others on the uneven ground. Also one SIM was having a fit trying to sit in the angled chairs...LOL. The tents worked well as hotel rooms and I love the bridge. With so many trees I had some difficulty seeing my sims, so they spent most of the time talking with others on the sidewalk