Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Proper Fix to the Proper Trait for 1.67 [UPDATED:~8/1/2016] - *Supernatural Required*!

by SpotlessLeopard Posted 30th Jul 2016 at 2:11 PM - Updated 2nd Aug 2016 at 2:26 AM by SpotlessLeopard

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 4:00 PM
*curtsies* Thank you ever so much for this fix, although I do fear for the mental health of my proper teen with two slob parents and a slob little brother. :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 3:29 AM
Really? You get a lower buff for environment with proper? I've played Proper Sims before, and I didn't realize the buff was smaller, although now that I think of it, it wasn't what it should have been.

Did you know if you have two proper Sims introduce to each other, and one is a woman, the man will kiss the woman's hand? It's so cool, now I make sure almost all Sims in my medieval neighborhoods are proper. :)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 3:43 AM
I didn't know how much I needed this until I saw it . Thanks|
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 5:32 PM Last edited by CerezaDeliciosa : 27th Nov 2016 at 10:43 PM.
Thank you very much! Act. 27-Nov-2016
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 11:50 AM
Thank you so much!
I got a question! Can this mod be tuned so my sims don't wear formal outfit every single time? If so can you do a version of this? I would be so grateful for it! I kinda like my proper sims to have a very nice and proper everyday outfit and an outstanding formal attire, but they keep wearing it everyday, is there a way to change this?
Thanks by the way!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gooh
Thank you so much!
I got a question! Can this mod be tuned so my sims don't wear formal outfit every single time? If so can you do a version of this? I would be so grateful for it! I kinda like my proper sims to have a very nice and proper everyday outfit and an outstanding formal attire, but they keep wearing it everyday, is there a way to change this?
Thanks by the way!

You're welcome. Unfortunately, I possibly might not be able to do so, as I might need to make it a script-core mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 8:13 AM
Great mod! However, I just want to point out what the intention might have been. I think the idea was that a "proper" sim is expecting his or her environment to always be beautiful. Their standards for beauty are higher, so a room that would impress another sim (+30 mood) would only make a proper sim say "This is good enough for me" (+10 mood).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 1:48 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 2:00 AM
THANK YOU
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 2:41 AM
I want to be able to make my sims bow and curtsy on command.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 4:58 AM
What was the issue with the mod that cause natural cooks for example to misbehave and not gain skills properly?
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 2:47 PM
Thank you for creating this mod, it worked perfectly for me. As I've installed the mod today (2024), all the problems it prior had will not happen, will they?