Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game + Ambitions (Base Game Plus Series #2)

by luvalphvle Posted 10th Nov 2016 at 9:21 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2017 at 10:10 PM by luvalphvle

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 4:05 AM
I was looking forward to your second installment to this series. It looks great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 10:27 PM
Holy sh*t. This is absolutely stunning!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 3:41 AM
This looks wonderful AND practical! I could totally play in this house.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 10:02 PM
This is GORGEOUS!! I REALLY LOVE the classical style both inside and out!! If you ever upload anything similar to this anywhere, PLEASE let me know.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:04 PM
I LOVE this house, but I installed it and then moved my family into and did some redecorating and then got an error code when trying to save. Move them to a different lot and no error code when saving. I'm not sure if it's something with this lot or not? but i'm going to try and re-download & re-install because i absolutely LOVE this house
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st May 2017 at 6:53 AM
I'm downloading most of your builds and wanted to thank you. Most of the time when i move my Sims into a home I basically redo the entire interior. It seems like in an effort to keep builds CC free (which is greatly appreciated!) everyone leans toward dark paneling and unappealing or bland patterns-almost like the 70's made its last stand. I love both your floor plans and decorating as you are making the most of the CC free materials you have to work with. Thank you for sharing!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 10:16 AM
I love this house, too - but it route failures all over the place. The sims always get stuck in the little area between the first basement and the ground floor. But it is really pretty. I had no issues saving in my game.