Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Second Empire Build Set Recolours

by Michelle Posted 17th Dec 2016 at 12:23 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:14 AM by Michelle

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 2:39 PM
Thank you so much for this amazing set. I love the colour options and I'm going to start building with these right away. Thanks again for your hard work and all the recolours you're sharing. They are so appreciated!! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 3:57 PM
YES! Thank you so much for these recolors!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 10:35 PM
YESYESYES!!!! FINALLY, some more colors of this really great set !!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 11:19 PM
I have been so anxiously awaiting this upload, Michelle. I know it was a lot of strife and strain, but they turned out so beautifully. 'Thank you', especially, for the completer wall sets in brick. They are very much appreciated!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 7:37 AM
I am happy - I can never have enough recolors of these :) Thank you, Michelle, I am so glad that you recolor all my favourite stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 5:30 PM
Finally someone did this, i am sooo happy right now! Thank you so much! ♥♥♥♥
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 9:41 AM
This is such an incredible set! Using these objects used to end up with buildings that looked pretty same-ish, but this will breathe new life into them!

I did notice one small thing in the folders though. The files in the "DoublePosts-Concrete-Colours-ByMichelle" folder have an incorrect name, "MansardRoof". They still show up in the right place once in game, and the files don't overwrite the actual mansard roof files as they don't have a space and the actual roof files do. But I just thought you ought to know.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 7:22 PM
I'm sorry, but I have to ask: why are there roof shingles in wood?

Eat more veggies. Don't have a cow.
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 2:37 AM
@sofiaaasman - If you are talking about the AL Wood, MALM and SEASONS recolours hun, they are not actually wood, they are done in textures coloured to match the wood colours. I have a bad habit of typing the colour names without thinking, so most recolours end up saying wood regardless of what textures I use. In the Second Empire Build Set, I used 4 different colour matching textures.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 8:15 PM
Wow these are amazing!! Thank you :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 1:25 AM
I live in a part of the US where there are many preserved stick-style Victorians. Sometimes I am walking and think "ooh, I should make this in the Sims" then find the palette is just too limited. A small problem, to be sure; but a long-lived one...and a problem you have just fixed for me! Thanks so much. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 7:51 PM
THANK YOU!!! I've been hoping someone would do this for ages :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 4:26 PM
Thank you for these wonderful downloads. Regards from Bremen, Germany!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 7:43 AM
big thanks for all your creators!!! sorry my english is not good
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 5:35 PM
I know this is an old post and I've said this dozens of times before but, again, many thanks for all your recoloring work, These are just what I came looking for today for my re-built (almost there!) Victorian hood. Thanks again and happy Simming, Michelle!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 6:03 AM
You are an angel, thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Apr 2021 at 12:48 PM
I love it!!!