Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KSK Sexy Vinyl Pants 2nd Gen for Adult Male

by Knightskykyte Posted 24th Apr 2005 at 12:01 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 8:07 PM
Wheeeeee! First post! Cheers, I need more of these things for my vampire and zombie Sims.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:07 AM
maybe just wat i need to make kane
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 9:44 PM
I've been going through the men's clothes and find myself downloading all of your offerings. The Sims World needs more hot Goth guys!!!

Giles (re: life): Yes, it's terribly simple. The good guys are always stalwart and true, the bad guys are easily distinguished by their pointy horns or black hats, and, uh, we always defeat them and save the day. No one ever dies, and everybody lives happily ever after.

Buffy: Liar.
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 9:00 PM
I ADORE these pants! They look vunderful on my vampire - I just bared (oops, I mean paired) them up with a shirtless top so I could see his tattoos. Is there any chance you could make some vinyl pants for female sims? I downloaded this great corset, but have nothing to match it up with. Thanks for making your clothes free!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 10:27 PM
Thanks Silvertredrake, nice to know Vamps will be wearing this stuff Sorry, but I won't be adapting this for females, but, if you'd like to adapt this skin to a female mesh, or can convince someone else to do it, that's OK, just remember to credit me for the original work - now about your corset having no bottom - please check out Artemistha's work, or Simderz - they both do excellent, stunning work and each have their own sites, and may have something just right for your gothy sims that you will love that goes just right with your corset.
Instructor
#7 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:40 PM
Thanks for the tips! Simderz' catsuit is outrageously chic! I'll try adapting the pants, if you don't mind, and of course credit you if they're good enough to upload. I've done some recolors for myself, and am working on a tattoed skin. But I'm not that experienced in Photoshop yet.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 10:31 AM
where is the mesh?

My favourite heavy metal is the one you can wear...