Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maysville Prison

by PolarBearSims Posted 22nd Jan 2017 at 9:43 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2018 at 6:53 PM by PolarBearSims : added a link

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 6:36 PM
Would you please specify exactly which Prison Furnishings are used on the lot? The link leads to multiple options, I don't know if 'furnishings' means some or all. Thank you!
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LeeAlee
Would you please specify exactly which Prison Furnishings are used on the lot? The link leads to multiple options, I don't know if 'furnishings' means some or all. Thank you!

I apologize for that, the links have been fixed
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 2:58 AM
Love this lot PolarBearSims. The size is perfect and there's so many different ways to utilize space and rehabilitate naughty sims before letting them loose in the community. Thanks for sharing.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Love this lot PolarBearSims. The size is perfect and there's so many different ways to utilize space and rehabilitate naughty sims before letting them loose in the community. Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 8:21 PM
I actually wrote up all the rules for TS3 version of TS4 Prison challenge here! Feel free to try it!:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=584659
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PrincessZeda
I actually wrote up all the rules for TS3 version of TS4 Prison challenge here! Feel free to try it!:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=584659

Thank you, any rules should be fine with this lot
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 9:02 AM
This is a great lot with a great floor plan. I really like how you've gone down into the basement to get that iconic multi-story cell block.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cutsocks
This is a great lot with a great floor plan. I really like how you've gone down into the basement to get that iconic multi-story cell block.

Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 9:16 PM Last edited by LeeAlee : 30th Jan 2017 at 9:36 PM.
This lot and your prison challenge that you linked to on the description page look great, I'll be playing your challenge during the remainder of the winter. My Sims should feel as cooped up as I do right now :) Thank you much! And thank you for the direct links to the CC.

ETA: Thank you also for the video, looking forward to playing your lot and challenge.
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 4:26 AM
This lot and your prison challenge that you linked to on the description page look great, I'll be playing your challenge during the remainder of the winter. My Sims should feel as cooped up as I do right now Thank you much! And thank you for the direct links to the CC.

ETA: Thank you also for the video, looking forward to playing your lot and challenge.

Your very welcome! Let me know how it goes haven't tried the challenge yet but I'm looking forward to it
Field Researcher
#12 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Your very welcome! Let me know how it goes haven't tried the challenge yet but I'm looking forward to it

I'll do that, and I'm going to take screenshots and try to document my progress somewhere (with links to your lot and blog). This is going to be fun :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 7:22 PM
I'll do that, and I'm going to take screenshots and try to document my progress somewhere (with links to your lot and blog). This is going to be fun :D

Thank you very much