Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inequality District - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 20th Jan 2017 at 5:18 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 7:34 PM
LOVE it! All of it!!!
From Trump's House (top) to my house (bottom)

Thank you

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 7:39 PM
Intriguing! I do like to have all socioeconomic levels in my game and usually have some sorts of homeless/hopeless lots. I'm happy to try this out. Looking forward to seeing what happens with the alley "apartment". Thanks. It is also art worthy in my opinion.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 7:43 PM
This lot is great (as usual lol). It's also very interesting to know the 'story' and thought process behind it. I'm always looking forward to more of your stuff.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 9:38 PM
Good God! I think I have to download it just to look at it!! A masterpiece!! I do love that you have a 'backstory' to go with it. That makes it more 'meaty' and intriguing. Perhaps a challenge could go with it. Can the lowest rise to the high apartment, while the Penthouse dweller loses all her fortune and becomes a homeless, bag lady? Hmmmm....
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 4:33 AM
I think this is one of your best works - I'll be proud to have this in my game!
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:01 AM
The explanation is cool, Sadly my computer won't handle such a lot so i will not be downloading it.
It is a work of art in my opinion.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 7:10 PM
Although this lot seems too big and resource-demanding for even my computer to handle, I really do appreciate the time and effort you spent making the divide amongst social classes so evident on this lot. It's nice to see a lot that isn't trying to emulate the Hilton family all the time; I play lower-class Sims very frequently, and it's often far more fun since they still manage to get by even when the aristocrats are all in the penthouse sipping tea and bouillon.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 6:11 PM
Wow. Just.. wow. I can't imagine how much effort and thought must have been put into this project. I love it that you've managed to infuse a single lot with such meaning and criticism about modern society and its rampant inequalities, and it's gotten me thinking about starting a new game just to play this lot (I'm currently playing in the Prehistory era of a Test of Time challenge, so it wouldn't quite fit there, I'm afraid).

The main purpose of art is to transmit a feeling, a message, to prompt a reaction. You've definitely done that with this lot, and beautifully, too.
Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 9:09 AM
I'm not going to download this since I'm certain my computer won't be able to handle it. But I wanted to say that I appreciated the narrative of the lot, and that I also think it looks quite good. There has clearly been a lot of planning and attention to detail here, and I hope you keep making pieces that encourage players to think about the nature of art.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 2:46 AM
I positively love this place, and even though my computer can handle it, the game just can't load it. I would assume that the only way I would be able to load it would be if I disabled everything and got rid of all my CC, which I just won't do. Thank you very much for the amazing lot and I loved the idea behind it. It was exactly what I was looking for.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 2:51 AM
What do you mean by "can't load it?" If you can describe what you're seeing, I might be able to help... there's nothing on the lot that doesn't come directly from EAxis though, so it certainly shouldn't be a CC conflict...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 8:01 AM
Hey, cool buildings are definitely art, fictional or not.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th May 2017 at 7:10 PM
Looks great, but my PC is old, so I can't load it. Crashes while loading.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th May 2017 at 9:59 PM
Yes! This is art. Art that can be played with, looked at, thought about, inspired by. And what we create with the art supplies provided by the game can also be social or political commentary. Your art adds even more depth to my Sim's world. Thank you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th May 2017 at 9:37 AM
Doesn't work.
I have the ultimate collection and it says I need something to download this. Please help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th May 2017 at 11:02 PM
imo, if it's original, it automatically has some artistic value, and this lot is very unique/original.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 7:15 PM
Wow - a huge amount of thought went into this, and I'm excited to see where my Sims fit into this. Even the royalty in my game wouldn't be able to live for very long in the uppermost apartment - I hope they don't make their inability to afford the super-wealthy lot into an excuse for snobbery...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 6:09 PM
My PC is a pretty decent gaming rig (i5 6500 3.6Ghz, 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4) but my game refuses to load this.. when I try to move my family onto that lot, the screen will turn black, hear a few sounds and then crash. but this is an amazing lot and I appreciate your work a lot!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:54 AM
Just awwwwwsome - in theory and execution.
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 11:38 AM
You just became one of my favorite creators. I'm glad I took the time to read the backstory.. so intricate. It IS art .
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 10th May 2018 at 3:43 PM
I have similar problem like few others(I've got all the packs installed). So, after placing the lot in the hood, and trying to enter the lot, it just won't load but the loading screen gets black and the game freezes or crashes. No clue what could be causing it. This lot didn't require any special installation, or use of scriptorium, right? And this is cc free lot too... I guess I have to just give it up. This is a magnificent looking building for sure
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th May 2018 at 1:29 AM
This is my favorite lot and perhaps my favorite Sims fan-made content ever. I really love this. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 7:30 AM
Fantastic, and to the point.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 5:06 PM
Downloaded and works for me, only issue is that the game play is very laggy. For me, this only actually becomes a problem when a sim is at work or asleep because I cant speed up time in the game for this lot. I loooovee the way this building looks in my neighborhood though so I mostly use it to house sims I want living in the neighborhood but dont plan on spending a lot of time playing.