Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VASEN Vase - Flower Recolours

by Michelle Posted 26th Feb 2017 at 2:53 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:06 AM by Michelle

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 3:37 AM
What?! No black!

I'm honestly and truly pulling your leg. These are wonderful recolors, thank you! You covered a wide range of shades in realistic flower colors and I couldn't be happier. I appreciate this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 8:03 AM
The variety here is nice!
Thank you for sharing !
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Goldenbtrfly
What?! No black!

I'm honestly and truly pulling your leg. These are wonderful recolors, thank you! You covered a wide range of shades in realistic flower colors and I couldn't be happier. I appreciate this!

I told Michelle you would want black!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 11:24 AM
Amazing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 11:29 AM
One of the most used vases ever in my game - now with even more recolors... it's perfect! xD

Thank you Michelle ^^
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 3:04 PM
Default Thank you!
These are really beautiful, I use this vase a lot, so having all these colours options is amazing! thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeartDeco
I told Michelle you would want black!

Awww man, that is so funny! I just had to poke at her a bit. She made a TON of lovely recolors, so I had to jab at her a little.
Are you offering to do the unnatural flower colors, @HeartDeco? We can use blues, greens, browns and of course... black!

Thanks for the good laugh today!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 5:50 PM
I've wanted different colors of these flowers for a long time, and I'm so happy you included 50 (!!!) of them! I should have every color I could want now!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 9:47 PM
Oh so pretty, thank you, Michelle!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 1:12 PM
This is one of the vases I use the most in my game too so I'm thrilled there are more options for it now!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 4:42 PM
Love the color choices, there are some truly gorgeous shades in there. You have such a great eye for things like this This is my favorite deco object, so more flower choices is awesomesuace. Thanks for sharing with us!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 6:22 PM
I use these flowers quite a bit, so it's great to have recolors to choose from. I really appreciate that you always include a swatch. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 12:53 PM
Thank you for these! I use this vase of flowers all the time so it's great to have a wider choice of colours. Much appreciated.