Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Drinking

by taraab Posted 21st May 2017 at 12:28 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2017 at 3:03 PM by Greenplumbbob : fixing thumb

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st May 2017 at 1:37 PM
can someone clarify if this mod doesn't conflicted with MCCC?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st May 2017 at 3:26 PM
So I am assuming that this will conflict with Coolspear's No Auto Drink Water From The Sink, No Auto Grab Drink From Fridge, No Auto Make Bar Drinks that was originally MadameButterfly's mod or/and No Auto Make Drinks From Globe Bar ........... right?

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st May 2017 at 6:42 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st May 2017 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miriah
So I am assuming that this will conflict with Coolspear's No Auto Drink Water From The Sink, No Auto Grab Drink From Fridge, No Auto Make Bar Drinks that was originally MadameButterfly's mod or/and No Auto Make Drinks From Globe Bar ........... right?

Thanks

To be fair those mods are not on this site anymore.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd May 2017 at 2:13 AM
Coolspear moved all of this mods to http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...-mods-and-lots/

The only thing that his mod doesn't cover is Tea and Coffee auto drinking which I would love to have.
Instructor
#7 Old 22nd May 2017 at 6:00 AM
Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd May 2017 at 6:29 AM
Default Conflicting Mods?
Quote: Originally posted by edwardecl
To be fair those mods are not on this site anymore.

Yes I understand that, but I am asking if this mod will conflict with those mods by Coolspear?
Smeg Head
#9 Old 22nd May 2017 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miriah
Yes I understand that, but I am asking if this mod will conflict with those mods by Coolspear?

It will conflict with the No Auto Drink From Fridge mod only.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd May 2017 at 3:18 PM
Thanks Coolspear. You are always so wonderful to help out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd May 2017 at 3:40 PM
Just downloaded this and can't wait to try it out. It annoys me so much when they "need" the water. So thanks for it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 3:30 PM
thank you for your hard work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 10:07 PM
Hi guys, sorry i haven't replied to comments.
Thank you for your support! <3
Any problems, then feel free to comment or message me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 2:51 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 4:55 AM Last edited by CorrieCCHunter : 26th Jul 2017 at 10:24 AM.
Default July 18th Patch
Hey taraab, I just downloaded this mod a few days ago and I'm on the July 18th patch, but it seems like this mod doesn't work anymore because my Sims will still grab water autonomously. Just thought I let you know.

Edit: I remember it was July 18th, not 20th. Also I forgot to mention that I don't have MC Command Center.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 12:03 AM
Thank you ! I was so p*ssed of cleaning those digusting smoky glass of milk !
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 4:29 AM
I appreciate this mod so much, but I noticed that it is not stopping the autonomous drink water from the sinks. It is my biggest pet peeve because when my sims go on dates someone ALWAYS stops talking so they can go drink water!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 4:10 PM
I also noticed that it doesn't seem to be stopping the drinking from the sink. I don't know if it's due to the patch or if it's just not a feature in this mod. If this mod has been effected by the patch, could you update it? And maybe prevent sims from dropping everything to get a drink from the sink every five minutes?
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 12:52 AM
Could someone please update this to include no autonomous get water from sinks? My sims are forever leaving glasses of water around the house. They're worse than children!
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 12:32 PM Last edited by Luxim : 8th Oct 2018 at 12:45 PM.
I would really love it if this mod was updated to include not getting water from sinks. It'd be nice to be able to have sinks in the house.
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 6:05 PM
This mod does not work for me
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 6:30 AM
It doesn't work on already brewed coffee.

"Stirred sheep and whirreled peas don't mix. In order to mix these two things you would have to puree the sheep." -JoJo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 5:33 PM
can we please get aupdate
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th May 2020 at 12:43 PM
And they (the sims) just keep drinking water!
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 4:20 PM Last edited by huldu : 15th Jun 2020 at 4:35 PM.
This is one of the most annoying actions by far. It seems to have started up again with eco expansion, did mccc remove this or what because it doesn't show up in options?

EDIT: I found the option in mccc the tuner but it doesn't work. I've set it to not take water from sinks and it shows as "disabled" yet it does it anyway. I can only assume EA has done something very specific so mods don't have any real control over it.
Page 1 of 2