Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Max Caulfield from "Life is Strange"

by luizgofman Posted 1st Jul 2017 at 10:01 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2017 at 5:33 AM by luizgofman

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 3:32 AM
pretty good likeness!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 6:00 AM
She looks great. Almost as if she's plucked directly from Life is Strange
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 5:00 PM
she looks so much like in the games! Good job!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 5:49 PM
Pretty impressive. Looks just like her, just with a Sims 4 filter applied instead of the style used in Life is Strange.

Quote: Originally posted by Mina231090
She looks dead on, props for that, but as a character, boy was she bland...
Shall I try my hand at making Chloe or will you?

Nothing good will come of this. Well, something will, but I think we all know how it'll get used XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mina231090
She looks dead on, props for that, but as a character, boy was she bland...
Shall I try my hand at making Chloe or will you?

Hi!! I liked your creation too! My Chloe is already in the queue pending approval. My Warren, Nathan and Victoria are ready too. I'll be uploading them soon. But please feel free to make your own LIS sims!! I would love to see them! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 3:02 AM
great job... she looks great, i noticed the dorm courtyard in the photo too... it all looks impressive.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Misfit203
great job... she looks great, i noticed the dorm courtyard in the photo too... it all looks impressive.

Thank u! :D
The dormitory is available at the gallery but it's not by me! Just type Blackwell in the search!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 8:14 AM
Whoah. LiS is one of my favorite games, and I always thought TS4 and it share a certain aesthetic. Your Max looks dead-on- that's so rare for a sim to actually be identical to what character it was based off of. Thank you so much for sharing her with us!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 11:23 AM
She really looks a like!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 10:24 PM
Okay so I have a little story that might amuse some. Playing around with your Max in a retail driven save and just got her into the household, but don't have her interacting much as I'm trying to build up her photography skill to add to the store. Anyways, it was both amusing and a little cute seeming when she wandered into the store half (currently living on the lot, makes life a bit easier) in her sleepwear, not a care in the world that there's my sim and like four customers, all so she could clean one of the stands. I didn't even issue the action, she did it on her own XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tysakasa
Okay so I have a little story that might amuse some. Playing around with your Max in a retail driven save and just got her into the household, but don't have her interacting much as I'm trying to build up her photography skill to add to the store. Anyways, it was both amusing and a little cute seeming when she wandered into the store half (currently living on the lot, makes life a bit easier) in her sleepwear, not a care in the world that there's my sim and like four customers, all so she could clean one of the stands. I didn't even issue the action, she did it on her own XD

Wowser!! That sounds like hella fun to me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 8:03 PM
She looks amazing!!! Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 3:43 AM
She's gorgeous. Incredibly impressive work recreating her for the Sims. As someone else already said, it looks like she was plucked out of the game. Great job, man.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 3:14 PM
I downloaded her hair, but where can I download her jacket and t-shirt?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Fantastic job! You have a great eye for detail. Thank you! LIS <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 5:06 PM
Mad Max
Field Researcher
#19 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmerKrivna
I downloaded her hair, but where can I download her jacket and t-shirt?

I know where to Get Max shirt and Jacket
Field Researcher
#20 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 9:52 PM
Has this been update?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 9:48 PM
I'm in love with Life is strange and Sims, thank you!