Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Terrific Triplex

by luvalphvle Posted 17th Jul 2017 at 7:52 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 3:21 PM
did you now there is an NPC door fix mod so you don't have to put in gates to get an NPC door? It is apparently a bug of the game. have it too and it works just fine!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 4:06 PM
That's not fair! I tried to make a triplex and looks like crap! You made and looks incredible! ahahah Good job! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 4:10 PM
Looks fabulous!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpearsInstrumentals
did you now there is an NPC door fix mod so you don't have to put in gates to get an NPC door? It is apparently a bug of the game. have it too and it works just fine!
Does anybody who downloads the lot have to have the mod too or does it fix it in my game for everybody?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luvalphvle
Does anybody who downloads the lot have to have the mod too or does it fix it in my game for everybody?

That I don't know, I guess it will fix it for everyone but perhaps you can read it on the downloas page?

Just type in NPC door fix. It's here in modthesims!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 8:15 PM
This looks great, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 2:36 AM
I love this! It'll fit nicely into a world I'm making! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 6:25 PM
this is so cool