Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newlywed Home - Cabin

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 18th Jul 2017 at 6:02 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 9:40 PM
Sweet, thank you again :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 11:46 PM
Adorbs! I especially like the kitchen area and your continued awesome use of flooring. Super cute pond too!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 4:50 AM
I am sure to dream up a survivalist couple for this cabin with a little camo clad wee one to liven up the place. Thanks so much for continuing the series. LOL
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 6:49 AM
Simply great! On the first picture of this lot I thought "Goodness, she made a dark shack!". But when I checked all the pictures, I was really thrilled by this nice lot, furnished in light wood. As Liz already mentioned, the kitchen area is really cute, as well as the nursery, the bath and the outdoors (I love the pond). Thank you so much for it and don't forget: we've never got enough from your lots!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 7:44 PM
Cute lot, inside and out
I don't recognize the piece of furniture with the bottles on the bottom at the end of the kitchen area. Is that from an EP? I really like it.

Build a City Challenge on LiveJournal: Mesa Vista: my BaCC for fun
Mesa Vista Running list of chapters
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 10:02 PM
@LolaLeischen @Liz - Thanks so much! I really appreciate the sweet comments!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by atymer
I am sure to dream up a survivalist couple for this cabin with a little camo clad wee one to liven up the place. Thanks so much for continuing the series. LOL

@atymer
Haha, I had that in mind actually when I built this. I'll probably move my Bigfoot family into this one when he finds a lost little girl in the woods and "takes her in" as his daughter.
You're so welcome, and I'm glad you're enjoying these!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
Simply great! On the first picture of this lot I thought "Goodness, she made a dark shack!". But when I checked all the pictures, I was really thrilled by this nice lot, furnished in light wood. As Liz already mentioned, the kitchen area is really cute, as well as the nursery, the bath and the outdoors (I love the pond). Thank you so much for it and don't forget: we've never got enough from your lots!

@BrittaMA - Haha, I picked the darker wood this time just to be a tad different and "blend in" for the wooded area. Thank you for always mentioning what you like most. It helps me know what stands out to those who download them. I have more 25k ones coming, so I hope you find a few more you like.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lorinsv60
Cute lot, inside and out
I don't recognize the piece of furniture with the bottles on the bottom at the end of the kitchen area. Is that from an EP? I really like it.

@lorinsv60 - Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it! That would be the Sweetening Fruit Nectar Bar that comes with Freetime. It comes in light and medium wood originally, but I'm sure there are plenty recolors floating around (especially some by Michelle). I hope this helps!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 8:58 AM
And into my new hood, it goes Very pretty one, Goldenbtrfly!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 12:04 AM
@Justpetro - Awwww, thank you! I appreciate the comment and compliment. I know I mentioned putting a Bigfoot in this one, but... I think city slickers that yearn for a simpler life may work too!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 4:09 AM
thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 10:45 PM
This will be perfect for Castor Nova (aspiring Ecological Guru) and Tiffany Sampson who loves Nature! Thank you!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 4:03 PM
@Debby1957 - You're welcome!
@Sandy2Simmer - Awww, that does sound perfect! You're so welcome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 3:48 PM
I love love love this home! It is absolutely adorable. The outside totally matches the feel of the inside as well. I love the nursery rug in this one as well. Very cute and colorful! I never really thought about using a cabin style home, but as you mentioned and others mentioned, it would be great for a Bigfoot or a nature Sim. I can't wait to use this home in game. Thanks again!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd May 2018 at 1:43 PM
@SapphireSunrise - Thank you! I love making custom rugs now, it's a great money saver! I hope your Nature Sim/Bigfoot have many happy hours here. I should probably do another cabin at some point.