Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Celebration Plants Recoloured

by Liz Posted 3rd Nov 2017 at 12:25 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2017 at 2:37 PM by Liz

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 3:11 PM
There is no such thing as having too many deco flowers in this game.... plants and draperies...yeehaw!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 7:00 PM
I tried to recolor these before and didn't think they looked nice at all but yours are so pretty. Thank you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 12:53 AM
@Red Sonja - I totally agree, too many flowers are never enough! ^_^
@Honeywell - thanks so very much! I didn't like myresults until I started tweaking the levels to keep some of the depth from washing out with these lighter colours.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 5:46 AM
These are so pretty-thank you!
Sympathy on your jet lag-I experienced major jet lag this past summer and to top it off-when i got home I had jet lag plus the flu--eek!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 3:14 PM
These are really cool. Thank you for sharing. Would love to see the Wedding Arches done in more colors gets tiring using the same ones over and over again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 10:20 PM
So pretty! I never use the Harmonious Center Piece because I've always found it...well, kind of creepy! But you may have just changed my mind about it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 3:46 AM
@Sandy2Simmer - thanks a bunch! Ugh, I've had that combo before too, and it's the worst. >_<
@toniad35 - thanks and you're welcome! I'm hoping to get the arches done before too long. I know just what you mean! ;p
@lach61 - omg, yes! I've had more than one "hatching aliens" moment with these things. Hope these are a bunch less creepy. ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 2:42 AM
Oh my gosh, I love the colors you chose to use. I appreciate you using "unnatural" colors like the browns and grays. These are gorgeous and a welcome addition to my game. Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd May 2022 at 1:24 AM
thank you