Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Store Can't Commit Outfit Edit

by sweetdevil Posted 28th Nov 2017 at 9:24 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 10:53 AM
I might have to look into the creating presets in S3PE thing, because I know it's possible. Well, clearly.
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 4:48 PM
This looks great Your edit makes this outfit so much more versatile
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 5:06 PM
It looks much better! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 9:15 PM
This is amazing!Thank you so much!You really gave this outfit a new identity!I was wondering do you take requests?Again thank you!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirrena
This is amazing!Thank you so much!You really gave this outfit a new identity!I was wondering do you take requests?Again thank you!

Thanks Depends on the request and the time I have. Send me a PM and we'll talk it over!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 11:02 PM
W\hat patch version is this mod made with?

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Forum Resident
#8 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 3:11 AM
Thank you ! You've made this outfit useable now ( I hated the pants on the original and never used it )

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
InnaLisa Pose Archive
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 3:35 AM
If you wish to make it maternity enabled someone already did + 3 versions of this outfit. Scroll down to Simpir-Sims : http://sims3edit.tumblr.com/
Good job on this ;)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 4:08 AM Last edited by Edorenel : 29th Nov 2017 at 4:09 AM. Reason: misspelled
RE: Store Can't Commit Outfit Edit.
Omg, you're alive!!! Yay! I love all of your works. Your edits and default replacements are absolutely brilliants! :o It stuns me! I greatly appreciate you sharing such fine creations such as this one. Like most of the Simmers here, this version of The Store outfit is definitely the best.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Llial
W\hat patch version is this mod made with?

CAS items aren't patch-dependent, like objects were (for the Pets patch). The only patch-related thing would be enabling the outfit for Outerwear but I decided against doing that because of the short sleeves.

Quote: Originally posted by MrsSanta
If you wish to make it maternity enabled someone already did + 3 versions of this outfit. Scroll down to Simpir-Sims : http://sims3edit.tumblr.com/
Good job on this

Thank you! I found the posts you were referencing (HERE and HERE for anyone else who comes looking), BUT I'm afraid I can't make this version maternity-compatible because...I have no clue how to do that, lol. If anyone does know and wants to do it, they're more than welcome to, though

Quote: Originally posted by Edorenel
Omg, you're alive!!! Yay! I love all of your works. Your edits and default replacements are absolutely brilliants! :o It stuns me! I greatly appreciate you sharing such fine creations such as this one. Like most of the Simmers here, this version of The Store outfit is definitely the best.

Yeah, I took a looong break from making CC because I was just fed up with it XD Thank you for the love <3 Please check out the versions by that MrsSanta mentioned (linked above), they're great too!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 1:58 AM
Thank you for the info and for the mod. Love it.

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 1:10 PM
Thank you so much for this edit! <3
My only (and very personal) complaint is that it's not maternity enabled, but that's minor.