Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No regrets Aspiration (custom aspiration)

by Anais17 Posted 10th Dec 2017 at 5:56 PM - Updated 14th Dec 2017 at 11:00 AM by Anais17

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:53 PM
I love this! It's what I have been waiting for. Thank you <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tyty122
I love this! It's what I have been waiting for. Thank you <3

Ohh thank you ! That the first time I make an aspiration and it's pleasant to know that some of you like it !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 12:49 PM
This is great! I was getting bored with the same aspirations over and over and just "cheating" through them! We need more like this. Can't wait to try it out today.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 9:13 AM
Been having a glitch stuck on the first level because no matter how many drinks he consumes at bars and clubs it never counts.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheQueeneb
Been having a glitch stuck on the first level because no matter how many drinks he consumes at bars and clubs it never counts.

Oh ! It's strange because I just played for the third time this level yesterday and I had no glitch with this.. but I believe you and I will take a look. Did your Sim made the drinks himself ? Meanwhile, you can enter this cheat "aspirations.complete_current_milestone" to play the next level. Thank you for your feedback !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shrimpo223
This is great! I was getting bored with the same aspirations over and over and just "cheating" through them! We need more like this. Can't wait to try it out today.

I'm so glad that you like it, thank you for your feedback !! I'm looking forward to making another one soon
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anais17
Oh ! It's strange because I just played for the third time this level yesterday and I had no glitch with this.. but I believe you and I will take a look. Did your Sim made the drinks himself ? Meanwhile, you can enter this cheat "aspirations.complete_current_milestone" to play the next level. Thank you for your feedback !

no he did not make them him self and i tried 2 different bars and various levels of drinks even tried buying water its so weird but i think i will use that cheat thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 11:50 PM
If I don't have spa day, then how will the 4th stage be completed?

Play my sims 3 version of The Princess Challenge

Currently playing The Dynasty Challenge
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Letcupcake
If I don't have spa day, then how will the 4th stage be completed?

Oh, I'm sorry, I really thought I've checked the Spa Day when I did the topic. I think I did it then I had to edit the post and I had to forget to do it again. Sorry again, I invite you to enter this cheat "aspirations.complete_current_milestone" to play the next level. Btw, did you have a problem to complete the "3 drinks at a bar/club" ?
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 6:21 PM
Hey bro, I'd like to make a contribution, if u want of course. A portuguese(Brazil) translation.

Descrição:
Como Oscar Wilde disse: "Viver é a coisa mais rara do mundo. A maioria das pessoas apenas existe" Os sims que escolhem viver de verdade não são muitos, mas no final de suas vidas, não existem arrependimentos.

1) Fim da adolescência
- Jogue videogames 7 vezes
- Tenha 5 amigos
- Compre 3 bebidas em um bar ou clube
- Alcance o nível 5 no violão

2) Se tornando adulto
- Leia 3 livros
- Tenha um primeiro beijo
- Alcance o nível 5 em 2 habilidades
- Tenha uma TV no valor de $ 1200

3) Vida ativa
- Regue suas plantas 5 vezes
- Cozinhe 10 vezes
- Se case
- Tenha um filho

4) Curtindo
- Entre na banheira quente 3 vezes
- Assista 3 filmes
- Faça oba-oba 10 vezes
- Complete 8 atividades no Spa

5) Fechando com chave de ouro
- Explore o espaço
- Escreva um livro
- Faça um discurso inspirado
- Toque guitarra por dinheiro

Traços obtido:
Parabéns (Nome do Sim)! Você viveu sua vida plenamente e você não terá arrependimentos quando o ceifador vier te buscar!
Traço obtido: Sem arrependimentos
Nenhum buff, apenas um monte de Vontades:
Contar uma piada
Fazer um amigo
Conhecer alguém novo
Conversar com alguém
Abraçar alguém
Elogiar alguém
Fazer um amigo
Elogiar alguém
Contar uma piada
Impressionar alguém

If there are any additional texts, just let me know
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fs90
Hey bro, I'd like to make a contribution, if u want of course. A portuguese(Brazil) translation.
(...)
If there are any additional texts, just let me know

OHH thank you for your contribution ! I sent you a pm for the additional text
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 10:38 PM
Thanks! Love this!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 10:48 PM
This one is not in english for me so I can't use it. Too bad.. =/
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 5:49 AM
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 3:16 AM
Anais17,

How did you get Zerbu's v2 to work with Cats and Dogs, or did you make this with older versions? I've been trying to make custom Aspirations, but his v3 test one doesn't have the features needed yet to do more than traits.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 8:18 PM
thanks a bunch
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th May 2018 at 5:37 PM
Does this still work after the new update?
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 10:29 PM
In my game it looks like the aspiration is in french, how can i switch it to english?
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 9:22 PM
I'd love to play with this mod but I don't know french, I just registered to ask you if I could help you translating it to spanish. PM me with the whole text in english if you want
Thanks for the mod btw!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 5:49 AM
Would like to try this out, please let us know if this gets updated to work with latest patch. Thank youuuu
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 6:45 AM
I keep trying to fulfill the "buy 3 drinks from bar or club" but no matter what kind of bar or club I take my Sim to, it never fulfills the action. No matter how many drinks I Buy. Help?
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miceylulu
I keep trying to fulfill the "buy 3 drinks from bar or club" but no matter what kind of bar or club I take my Sim to, it never fulfills the action. No matter how many drinks I Buy. Help?

You can use the fulfil career milestone cheat to accomplish that if you can't make it work otherwise.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 9:36 PM
tyvm cant wait to try it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 9:42 PM
This looks great! Is this compatible with the 1.63-1.65 patches?
Page 1 of 2