Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Art Collection for easel from Cris Ortega (Famous proof)

by Havem Posted 29th Dec 2017 at 5:31 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2018 at 9:43 PM by Havem : Famous tested

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 7:55 PM
this is lovely! please add more for my Artist sim
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 10:16 PM
This is wonderful - many thanks! Your other upload of beautiful art was great too
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LisaJa
this is lovely! please add more for my Artist sim

Yes, I am planning more artists, because I am supporting a few other ones on patreon and already got their permission. So more is coming 2018!

I am really happy people are enjoying the pictures as much as I do ~^.^~
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 12:26 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Havem
Yes, I am planning more artists, because I am supporting a few other ones on patreon and already got their permission. So more is coming 2018!

I am really happy people are enjoying the pictures as much as I do ~^.^~

yay! maybe you could do some Still Life painting. I have a sims that has her own art studio and this is just perfect
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LisaJa
yay! maybe you could do some Still Life painting. I have a sims that has her own art studio and this is just perfect

if you have something in mind... you could collect pictures of the things you want and send me the .rar or .zip via PN... then I would do a "Still Life mod" for you I mostly do around 30 pictures per mod - so feel free to brouse the internet and look for pictures you like

If not... I will add it to my list and do it anyway - so thanks for the suggestion!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 12:08 PM
Thx a lot for giving my Artist Sims more Options! Love it and i would love to see more like this
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 12:02 AM
Thanks for the mod, but Andrews craftable mod seems to be broken. I use cc and it throws last exception errors when I use them both. Any idea if his mod has be updated for the pet's patch.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CLMerz48
Thanks for the mod, but Andrews craftable mod seems to be broken. I use cc and it throws last exception errors when I use them both. Any idea if his mod has be updated for the pet's patch.

I don't think it's Andrews though... I have around 7GB of CC and Mods and my painting mods and Andrews crafting mod work just fine. I'm not really familiar with the last exception erros, so I can't really help... sorry >-<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 6:30 PM
Amazing! I want to follow them too!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:49 PM Last edited by Jules7 : 5th Jan 2018 at 10:41 PM.
Fabulous paintings thank you
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 6:16 PM
for some reason it wont show up in my game I have the craft enabler too is there a certain way I have to install it ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 8:41 AM Last edited by Havem : 15th Jan 2018 at 6:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sabreena948
for some reason it wont show up in my game I have the craft enabler too is there a certain way I have to install it ?

If you have Andrews Enabler and my mod... no... the enabler shouldn't be in more than one folder in the mods folder, because it is a script and can't be loaded if it is in 2 subfolders or more... but my mod is a package... as long as it is in the mod folder, it should be alright with 2 subfolders too - or how many you have in your Resource.cgf file.

I didn't hear about the new patch breaking stuff, but I wasn't in the game. I'll check once I get home!

EDIT: So I'm home... I checked it out with my game, but I have it. So at least I can say the patch didn't brake it. So... if you have the script from Andrew in the mod folder and not in too much subfolders and my package in not too much subfolders either... I actually don't know... maybe... did you activate the mods again after the last patch?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 4:24 AM
I love her artwork! Thank you. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 6:51 PM
Thank you! Vanilla paintings are so childish and uninspiring! You have single-handedly saved my artist sim from a life of artistic and creative deterioration.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 4:05 AM
This is amazing! Thank you! I wish I knew how to do this, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have Jasmine Beckett-Griffith's art in the sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by princessdpunk
This is amazing! Thank you! I wish I knew how to do this, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have Jasmine Beckett-Griffith's art in the sims.

I take requests! I can't promise how fast I am - due to something as boring as "real life" - but I do take them. If you have pictures you want... just send me a message with the URL of the pictures. Let's say... from 30 to 60 pictures in total - if you have that much xD And then I'll do it.

If you want to learn it to do it yourself instead... I would help with that too! ^.~
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 12:19 PM
Firstly I just wanted to say what an amazing mod, I really love being able to have a different easel painting option.

Just a quick question, I noticed that the landscape paintings still have a silhouette of an invisible portrait shaped painting that you can see on your walls and it also interferes with where I can position it on my walls as even though the painting and the frame is landscape, the silhouette of the vertical portrait I think is still what determines where it can be placed.

Is there a potential fix or work around to address this per chance?

Honestly it's not a major thing and I still love the mod, just thought to ask just in case
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rayban87
Firstly I just wanted to say what an amazing mod, I really love being able to have a different easel painting option.

Just a quick question, I noticed that the landscape paintings still have a silhouette of an invisible portrait shaped painting that you can see on your walls and it also interferes with where I can position it on my walls as even though the painting and the frame is landscape, the silhouette of the vertical portrait I think is still what determines where it can be placed.

Is there a potential fix or work around to address this per chance?

Honestly it's not a major thing and I still love the mod, just thought to ask just in case

Oh my... I didn't see that. But I am no expert myself, I started modding in November. But I will ask the one who taught me everything. Let's see if there is a solution.

Maybe you could take a picture about what you mean?

Hopefully I can get an answer for you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:31 PM
Default Mod needs updated.
Could you please update this mod so it works with the current patch, I simply loved being able to use these.
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 9:09 AM
Thank you for the Mod- I love it, unfortunately the painting disappears after it was painted and the canvas become blank. Anyone else have this issue?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 9:44 AM
Great, thank you so much for sharing and best regards from Austria ;)

Eve
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 5:21 PM
like the art but any way you can add it to the sketch pad too? only show's up at an easel atm.
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 4:55 PM
I am not getting it to work with the latest patch.