Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ladies of the X-Men

by SynapticSim Posted 3rd May 2005 at 8:31 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 2:23 AM by Canoodle

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
#2 Old 3rd May 2005 at 7:59 PM
kl thanx
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd May 2005 at 8:41 PM
Thank you for theses wonderful wonder suits
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd May 2005 at 9:07 PM
These look really nice. I'm going to try Phoenix right now. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd May 2005 at 9:33 PM
i like the xman can you make the man as wall.
#6 Old 3rd May 2005 at 9:42 PM
Flippin' awesome, thanks. :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd May 2005 at 10:14 PM
These are great.

But what about Jubilee? :weep:
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd May 2005 at 11:37 PM
Man, I congratulated you before in TS2.com (as NyxMorrigan), and I'll congratulate you here again. :wave:

"There's no words to describe your work."

Still makin' my own X-Men movie, thanks to you! :slow:

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd May 2005 at 11:59 PM
these look great. I'm sure you've put a lot of hard work into tailoring that many different suits. I have a question though. How did you get your Sims to kick like that??
Instructor
#10 Old 4th May 2005 at 12:04 AM
those are great some ace work! i love them! xxx
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th May 2005 at 12:14 AM
Thanx everyone, glad you all like, now on to your questions:

iman77, I'm already working on the men's suits, so far I have finished Gambit, Cyclops, and Beast.

Alixen, I actually forgot about Jubilee, so she will definitely be the next one after the men.

MoiRaven, THANX, I can't wait to see the movie.

thefuzmixman, all I did was have each of the ladies go to two seperate punch/kicking bags, then I used the move_objects on cheat to remove the kicking bags, and to place the ladies in front of each other. Then the catfight begins, MEOW!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th May 2005 at 4:12 AM
These are really great looks like you put a lot of hard work and effort into making them thx!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th May 2005 at 6:11 AM
Words fail! This is some great work. I've downloaded them all. I love that you used some of the other looks, like the short haired Storm. I'd love to see some villains, too. I've never found a viper skin or hair that suited me, and perhaps someone ambitious could mesh a Sinister, or even Magneto, or a Sabertooth would be nice. No Toad though. And no rush on Jubilee. She bugs me!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th May 2005 at 12:01 PM
Just a small update, I'm about 3/4 the way finish with The Men of the X-Men. Here's a pic to get your glands salivating. In the pic, you will see left to right: Havok, Gambit, Wolverine, Iceman, Beast, Cyclops, and Colossus.

I still have a few more to complete before the set is ready for release, such as, Nightcrawler, Bishop, Northstar, and Banshee.

Any other ideas on who I should include? Any ladies besides Jubilee missing? Any men you'd like to see?

~ Syn
Screenshots
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th May 2005 at 1:34 PM
How'd you get your SIMS to KICK like that??? woohooo!!
Scholar
#16 Old 4th May 2005 at 2:37 PM
Syn, I love your sims. I hope you do get Nightcrawler because I would love to have ihim in my game since I have his mother ^.^
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th May 2005 at 3:01 PM
Their wonderfull! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th May 2005 at 3:40 PM
thank you for theses beautiful sims!!!
#19 Old 4th May 2005 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
Any ladies besides Jubilee missing?

Maybe, you could include Domino.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th May 2005 at 6:09 PM
These look awesome. I can't wait to try them in my game. Thanks so much!
Instructor
#21 Old 5th May 2005 at 4:59 AM
You really put some work into these skins. Very good job!! Keep it up!! =)
Instructor
#22 Old 5th May 2005 at 8:17 AM
I'm loving this, an awesome job.. *downloads and runs off into the night to re-dress her x-men sims*
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th May 2005 at 11:07 AM
One word.
Great.
ps : is a full stop a word?
Field Researcher
#24 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:30 PM
I am loving ur job, I love the X-men characters and ur work thanx alot
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th May 2005 at 5:00 AM
how about the scarlet witch or quicksilver? especially if some is able to do magneto.
Page 1 of 3