Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Colonial Column from TS3

by TheJim07 Posted 25th Mar 2018 at 1:02 PM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 8:41 AM
Thank you very much! Once again, you're spoiling us. I must say that I too have downloaded almost all of the stuff you have made, because they are just so stunning. Thank you again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 2:56 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 9:22 PM
love these! will go great with the resize cheat
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 10:29 AM
I love these columns! It completes my colonial exterior. Thank you. But I wonder something. I'm curious. And so, I will ask you. I don't know how creating things for TS4 works yet, but is it difficult to make these columns function like the TS4 columns do? Is it possible to make a version that functions like TS4 columns and is found under the columns section?
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Edorenel
I love these columns! It completes my colonial exterior. Thank you. But I wonder something. I'm curious. And so, I will ask you. I don't know how creating things for TS4 works yet, but is it difficult to make these columns function like the TS4 columns do? Is it possible to make a version that functions like TS4 columns and is found under the columns section?

As far as I know, there is no way to create a true TS4 column (or fence or stair railings or stairs).
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jun 2021 at 3:49 AM
thanks