Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2018 at 12:52 PM
Default What have you STILL never done?
I've been playing Sims 2 since it came out and there's so much I haven't even done with it yet! For a start I've never, ever played a supernatural character - no werewolves/vampires/witches for me! What about you guys? What have you never done?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th May 2018 at 1:16 PM
I did play vampires for a little while years ago, but I've also never played werewolves or witches. I've never had a sim abducted by aliens apart from the scripted events in the Curious house, or had a level 10 business. One other thing that might be a little odd, I've never had a born in game sim get past the child stage and have never played a family for generations, but I'm trying to change that.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th May 2018 at 1:55 PM
I've never done a monster mash. That is one sim who is many different types of supernatural.
Never breed 20 puppies or kittens in the same household.

Probably some other things, but I can't think what they might be, I've tried just about everything at one time or another.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#4 Old 18th May 2018 at 2:36 PM
Never did all the Vacation stuff.
Never had puppies/kittens born aside from the Crittur Family
Never played a complete Legacy
Never added Bigfoot to the Family
Never gained enough positive or negative reputation for it to be noticeable in game.
Never joined the Secret Society
And I've never fulfilled some of the more extreme lifetime wants or ones that would involve too much gameplay that I don't like (raise 20 puppies/kittens, have 5 top-level businesses)

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Instructor
#5 Old 18th May 2018 at 3:12 PM
Never finished a legacy challenge
Never had a sim give birth to 20 children

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th May 2018 at 3:17 PM
I've never run a restaurant in OFB. I want to try sometime, though.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th May 2018 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
And I've never fulfilled some of the more extreme lifetime wants or ones that would involve too much gameplay that I don't like (raise 20 puppies/kittens, have 5 top-level businesses)

I wish they hadn't made those so extreme! I don't see why getting to the top of one single career is equivalent to owning 5 top level businesses! It doesn't make sense! It should be 'Own A top level business'. Also with the raise puppies/kittens, by 'raise' does it mean they have to grow to adulthood with you? If so that's a daft aspiration too, because normally breeders rehome puppies/kittens before they're grown! BREED 20 puppies/kittens would make more sense, or RAISE 10 perhaps. The '20 simultaneous lovers' one is ridiculous too!

I've never played a legacy challenge. I don't have the patience for it and I hate when sims die!

I've never hired the obedience trainer, bought/used the robot station, celebrated Halloween, played a lesbian relationship, used the cow plant, seen Mrs Crumplebottom, reached the top of the paranormal/intelligence/journalism/show business careers, had a dog or cat die, visited a secret lot or played any sim from birth to elderhood!
Alchemist
#8 Old 18th May 2018 at 3:30 PM
- Played a Sim from birth to death
- Bred pets
- Played a legacy
- Had a teen who was an overachiever
- Let a Sim have ten kids
- Had a Sim meet Bigfoot
- My Sims have never used their genie lamps
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th May 2018 at 4:11 PM
Hmm... I came to this thread thinking "by this point, is there anything I havent done?" and then read the replies...
- Never fulfilled the 20 puppies/kittens want (but I'm trying)
- moved in Big foot
- Done anything with the Garden Club
- Never had a similar own 5 top-level businesses (I've only had fpvery very few top level businesses as it is)
- Never completed all the vacation destination memories (Olive Specter came pretty close though, and Trisha Traveller is coming quite close)
- Never fulfilled the 20 grandchildren want (althoguh I have a few Sims with 10 children, so it's only a matter of time)
- Never hired an obedience trainer
- Never finished a legacy challenge (That's not really my play style... In fact I don't think I've ever completed ANY challenges!)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#10 Old 18th May 2018 at 4:16 PM
Same as you I haven't played most of the supernaturals. I had a plantsim for a short while when Seasons came out, and I made one Sim a witch when AL came out but was severely disappointed by it since I had makin-magic-sequel-expectations. Never had a werewolf, or a vampire, nor have I played bigfoot. Don't care to either. I'm sure it's great fun for those that like it, but nah not for me.

I'm sure there's plenty more I haven't done since I still find out new things about the game, but that's the only thing I can think of that I know exists but haven't done.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Scholar
#11 Old 18th May 2018 at 4:50 PM
Never opened a business of any kind.
Never did anything with the flower Decoration station
Never had met big foot
Never had a gay relationship
Never achieved crazy lifetime wants
Never had teens give birth
Never ventured out of the 1950s theme of the game
Never had alien inveterate
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th May 2018 at 4:56 PM
I have never played a werewolf or plant sim, or moved in Bigfoot.
I never got all the holiday memories.
Never bred kittens.
Never used the cowplant.
Never sadistically tortured to death the hobby NPCs (though I wanted to!)
Never completed the Test of Time challenge (One day!)
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 18th May 2018 at 5:09 PM
I've never played with witches till the end, nor I ever managed to fulfill my dream of running a magic store.
I never trully played with plantsims, but I did test them and their reproductive features.
Never fulfilled a lifetime wish (I know, sad ).
Never had a pet store with bred pets (again another wish of mine).
Never encountered werewolf, ever!

There's probably more to this, but I really cant remember now.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 18th May 2018 at 5:34 PM
This is a fun thread! Serves as a reminder of things to maybe try out!
I've never:

* Participated in a cooking contest
* Had kids visit their grandparents (unless they already live in the same household)
* Had a divorced couple sharing the custody of kids
* Fulfilled the "own 5 top businesses" ltw
* Fulfilled "raise 20 dogs or cats" ltw
* Used the cheap or medium priced hotels
* Built a hotel
* Fulfilled all the vacation memories
* Successfully used SimVac

Among so many other things I think This game is almost endless.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 18th May 2018 at 5:52 PM
I've never visited most of the hobby lots, the only hobby my sims ever maxed was nature. I'm trying to do more hobby-related stuff, now, though. For a long time I never received a genie lamp, and I never actually got a pet to the top of a pet career, but I recently did achieve those. I've also never used most of the aspiration rewards.
Scholar
#16 Old 18th May 2018 at 6:27 PM
nearly everything in bon voyage;only went to twikki island once and basically just got the pack because of a female hair.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#17 Old 18th May 2018 at 6:28 PM
I guess it shows how much is in the game these lists - I wonder if the TS3 or 4 lists are similar. TS3 maybe - there was a lot to do in that game by the end. But I'm pretty sure my list is longer than average since I generally ignore wants and completely ignore LTWs, ignore hobbies (unless it suits me), ignore influence, ignore - a lot of stuff. Nope, don't want your features EA thank you. I just want a simulator and sims living together and fighting and loving. That's all I need.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#18 Old 18th May 2018 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
Never did all the Vacation stuff.
Never had puppies/kittens born aside from the Crittur Family
Never played a complete Legacy
Never added Bigfoot to the Family
Never gained enough positive or negative reputation for it to be noticeable in game.
Never joined the Secret Society

None of these!

Now I do not feel so alone!
Inventor
#19 Old 18th May 2018 at 7:07 PM
*whips out long laundry list that comically rolls down the street*

1. never got a sim into the Paranormal career track
2. never had a sim own 5 top-level businesses
3. never had a sim raised 20 puppies or kittens
4. never had a sim run a restaurant
5. never had a sim complete all the Bon Voyage mementos (the teleportation one was hard, I was never able to get it)
6. never made a sim join the Garden Club
7. never turned a sim into a Werewolf, a neutral witch or a dark witch
8. never had a sim get a negative reputation, or a good one for that matter
9. never had a sim fulfill nearly all the non-career Romance and Popularity LTW's
10. never did any challenges (the Asylum challenge, 100 babies(?) challenge)
11. never had my sim use the Genie lamp
12. never played the Ottomans family (I used to stick them in a tiny house and be done with it)
13. never had sims (that I made in CAS) that were a Leo, Libra, Aries, or Sagittarius
14. never played all of the OFB families

that's all I can think of right now, I'm exhausted :P

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Instructor
#20 Old 18th May 2018 at 7:17 PM
Never did any vacation stuff, I just sent one family on vacation once and when I discovered they didn't age their, I was done with it
Never had 20 grandchildren
Never had one puppy/kitten born
Never owned a dog
Never played werewolves, vampires, zombies (the one time I got a zombie I got scared and exited)
Never met Bigfoot
Never did anything with the hobby lots or the hobby intruders
Maybe never ate at a restaurant (I remember something about it, but maybe I just saw it on Youtube/MTS and thought, not for me)
Never married a Sim to their parents
Never had a business higher than level two or three
Never did the cooking contest
Never did anything university-related (except for moving a few teens to university)
Never truly enjoyed apartments
Never got a Sim into the paranormal career or run a restaurant (thanks, Primavera) or completed a challenge
Alchemist
#21 Old 18th May 2018 at 8:28 PM
currently have expansions 1,2,4,5,8.
of my current expansions::
-have not yet had a "secret society" member.
-have not yet hire a pet trainer.
-have not yet done anything with garden club.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
I've never visited most of the hobby lots, the only hobby my sims ever maxed was nature.

Oh, I also never visited the hobby lots! Except nature. Mainly because I don't care about their damn hobbies and what they're interested in! Recently downloaded nohobbyspam from MATY and it's like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders
Scholar
#23 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
I've never visited most of the hobby lots, the only hobby my sims ever maxed was nature. I'm trying to do more hobby-related stuff, now, though. For a long time I never received a genie lamp, and I never actually got a pet to the top of a pet career, but I recently did achieve those. I've also never used most of the aspiration rewards.

that reminds me! i've never visited a hobby lot...

My Tumblr
Scholar
#24 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:24 PM
Um... let's see...

Never had a zombie
Never finished a full legacy, or a full challenge.. without cheating! That cheaty bit was only to stave off the serious boredom involved in getting the goal in an empty and haunted asylum!
Never completed a number of the non-career LTWs; I have managed Woohoo 20 Sims, 50 Dream Dates and Max All Skills though. Will never attempt the dating one again!
Nothing involving the Garden Club, unless you count marrying Allyn Thomason into one playable family
Never joined the Secret Society, or obtained the "Big (Wo)Man on Campus" memory
Never had a complete vacation memory panel, or a full bug collection (yes, I have the bug fix for the latter)

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Scholar
#25 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Selly_2009
Um... let's see...

Never had a zombie
Never finished a full legacy, or a full challenge.. without cheating! That cheaty bit was only to stave off the serious boredom involved in getting the goal in an empty and haunted asylum!
Never completed a number of the non-career LTWs; I have managed Woohoo 20 Sims, 50 Dream Dates and Max All Skills though. Will never attempt the dating one again!
Nothing involving the Garden Club, unless you count marrying Allyn Thomason into one playable family
Never joined the Secret Society, or obtained the "Big (Wo)Man on Campus" memory
Never had a complete vacation memory panel, or a full bug collection (yes, I have the bug fix for the latter)

why would you need a bug fix?

My Tumblr
Page 1 of 4