Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ming Dynasty Vase - Extreme Luxuries

by Atos Posted 1st Jul 2018 at 8:43 AM - Updated 7th Jul 2018 at 4:30 AM by Atos

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 1:15 PM
Veeeeery good idea, and I also like the Vases, especially the White-blue ones. :DDD Are such Things really that expensive (I mean, in real life, of Course)? Thank you 4 this good idea. :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 2:13 PM
thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 4:34 PM Last edited by Atos : 2nd Jul 2018 at 5:52 AM.
Thanks for the comments! Hope you guys will enjoy them!

@helene912
I've read somewhere, there was a Chinese ceramic vase sold for 54 million dollar. So, yeah, they're pretty expensive (not all of them of course).
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 7:44 AM
Thank you for these Beautiful vases. I DL'd em before, and I adored 'em. But now I have cleaned up all my Mods cos of the November Patch.
Does this Mod work with the latest November Patch? Would b great. Thanx!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 10:38 PM
@helene912 I foresee no problems with the coming patch. According to the official patch notes, the only CC the patch is going to address are the hair swatches. They're also going to patch the terrain paints so they show again when playing in laptop mode. You can read the official patch notes here. In my recolors I always make sure I only use base game items. That way everyone can use them and the chance of them giving you trouble with any coming patch is extremely low (given the time the game has been released and the times it already has been patched). So I'd say: download it again, install it and keep enjoying my mods after the patch! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 10:50 AM
Thank you 4 answering that quickly, and YESSSSSS, I am so very glad About your answer! :DDD