Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 9:17 AM
Food is not spoiling anymore?
At some point in my game, the food stopped spoiling. Anyone experiencing the same thing? Any advice to fix it? Thank you.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 10:36 AM
It could be a mod problem. These kinds of problems very often are. You should check out help in the menu on the top. I'm on my phone now, but there are several troubleshooting docs available.

I have spoiling all over the place, and very few mods.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
It could be a mod problem. These kinds of problems very often are. You should check out help in the menu on the top. I'm on my phone now, but there are several troubleshooting docs available.

I have spoiling all over the place, and very few mods.

Thank you, I only have one mod though. The no censor.
Smeg Head
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 11:23 AM
Does the sim who made the non-spoiling food have the buyable trait from Rewards Store that grants a sim the miraculous ability to make non-spoiling food?

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 11:36 AM
Must be a mod or the above trait or certain conditions set up by you. I have all packs and my food does spoil but I haven't had the option to clearout the fridge yet though.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 12:55 PM
I have mods and food does spoil. I also have to clear spoiled food from the fridge. I have all the packs except the small animal one, whatever that’s called.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:33 PM
Ditto. Although I envy you, OP as going back to vanilla spoiling, God the food spoils SO fast! I was so happy when I discovered that coolspear's 48 hours no spoil still works <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 11:45 PM
Oh!.. I see it!.. thinking about it, i did took the "Fresh Chef". That was stupid of me!. Thank you all for your help! I appreciate it.

Regarding the food getting spoiled fast. I don't actually experience this with my other household in my game.