Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolorable Wisteria

by heaven Posted 20th Jul 2018 at 10:40 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 11:24 PM
Thank you for making these recolorable! Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:00 AM
Thank you for the wonderful Wisteria. Which Patch Level was used?

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:41 AM
(⁄ ⁄✪⁄꒪⁄✪⁄ ⁄) It's so lovely!!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Llial
Thank you for the wonderful Wisteria. Which Patch Level was used?

Oops, let me go ahead and add that (silly me missed it). I am at 1.67

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:50 AM
AWESOME!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 4:03 AM
Amazing, thank you so much heaven. I love the wisteria and this makes it so much more versatile <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 7:29 AM
Thank you so much for doing this! It's absolutely perfect because the leaves on the EA version were a little too light anyway and it was very limiting to only have one colour of flower, so I can't wait to put these in my game!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 2:39 PM
Thank you for making these not default replacements. I don't have Dragon Valley but I'm always in need of more flowers and plants in my games.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:04 AM
This is lovely, thank you!
Site Helper
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:57 AM
Although I suppose plaid wisteria would probably still not work well.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Although I suppose plaid wisteria would probably still not work well.

Hey, I won't judge! I scaled the map down far enough that you could probably put smaller textures on it and see what happens. You do you!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 10:44 AM
Thank you so much! I am so glad that someone did this. It is terribly boring just to have the violet ones. I never understood why EA sometimes is so damn lazy that they just don't make this possible for any object in the game. It is like they often forget to make things shiftable. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 9:59 PM
I told myself not to download anything else, but I must make an exception for this :D
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 9:38 PM
These are so pretty! I guess it gives me a great excuse to go back to building some other plant-y house! Thank you <3