Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ATICAS 3.1 - No longer updated

by tucatuc Posted 16th Aug 2018 at 2:50 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2020 at 8:37 PM by tucatuc : Last version

140 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:22 PM
Nice...i'll give this a go.Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 4:10 PM
So cool thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 4:12 PM
omg
thank you this is great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 5:27 PM
This is awesome! Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 5:50 PM
Good job! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 8:15 PM
im confused am i supposed to only download non conflicting or standard or both?? help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 8:41 PM
Thank you so much ! That's the mod I NEEDED in my life 😭 ! Great job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 9:31 PM
Hello ! Hey, I think I may be able to translate it to French if needed ! (Cause, you can imagine, I'm from France and it's real pleasant to play in your birth language )
Thank you for this mod, it's awesome !
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 9:36 PM
Hmm a lot of work but any chance the traits could be seperated so we can pick and choose which ones to use? There are some i want but others i don't want to add as the game will add them to random sims
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 9:57 PM
I figured out how to seperate them myself altho maybe others would like to be able to pick and choose
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 10:43 PM Last edited by chicvibe : 17th Aug 2018 at 12:27 AM.
hmmm. My game is crashing at the loading screen so I took these out and now the game is fine. I am bummed, because I was really looking forward to using these. My game is updated with the newest patch that came this morning.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 1:00 AM
This is awesome and soooo many traits!
I just noticed a small issue with the "standard version". When I add a trait which conflicts with others, the conflicting ones are greyed out ... sadly even when I remove the added trait. Is this a known issue or could you fix it? I prefer the standard version because of the conflicts between traits.
Thank you for your hard work!

Let's have some fu(n)!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladyface
im confused am i supposed to only download non conflicting or standard or both?? help

Standard if you want the traits to conflict
No Conflicts if you don't want them to
Maybe you want Responsible and Irresponsible to conflict, maybe you don't want to, it's up to you

Quote: Originally posted by Galatee
Hello ! Hey, I think I may be able to translate it to French if needed ! (Cause, you can imagine, I'm from France and it's real pleasant to play in your birth language )
Thank you for this mod, it's awesome !

Thank you very much
I'm happy that you'd like to help me, but this mod doesn't need translations. It just unlocks some traits previously hidden, but they all have strings with translations in game. Still thanks that you wanted to help

Quote: Originally posted by lioness21
Hmm a lot of work but any chance the traits could be seperated so we can pick and choose which ones to use? There are some i want but others i don't want to add as the game will add them to random sims

I can't make a separate version for you, but I can tell you how to do it: You'll need Sims 4 Studio. When you open it, you've got My Projects on the right. Click on it and open the file you're trying to modify. A window should now appear with list of traits in this file and overview of the information about the currently selected trait on the right. Go to the Google Sheets document listed in the thread and you'll see two tabs: Name (in game) and Name (in files). Look for the trait you want to delete and check it's name in files. For example Tormentor's name in files is Bane. But most of the time name in files is the same as name in game. Then when you finally find it, go back to Sims 4 Studio, scroll right and you'll see names, which are the same as "names (in files)" in the sheet. Look for what you want to delete, click on it and hit delete button on your keyboard or click red Delete button on the bottom of the left side, click Ok on the pop-up window and it's gone. After you delete the traits you don't need in the file you're viewing, just hit Save and then Cancel, both buttons are on the right bottom side of the screen. Sounds complicated, but it really isn't. If you need any more help, then you can ask

Quote: Originally posted by LadyFu
This is awesome and soooo many traits!
I just noticed a small issue with the "standard version". When I add a trait which conflicts with others, the conflicting ones are greyed out ... sadly even when I remove the added trait. Is this a known issue or could you fix it? I prefer the standard version because of the conflicts between traits.
Thank you for your hard work!

This may be because of how the game handles these traits. You may need to save the sim to Library and download it back and the trait/traits that cause the conflicts may appear in the traits list. Also it may be because of the bonus trait, that you've chosen with your aspiration

Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
hmmm. My game is crashing at the loading screen so I took these out and now the game is fine. I am bummed, because I was really looking forward to using these. My game is updated with the newest patch that came this morning.

I know, that's really unfortunate, but as soon as I'll download the game update I'll check to see what the problem is and if I can help you
Maybe your computer is just too weak for this mod, I've had issues with mods before I upgraded my computer
Have you tried using just one/some of the files except of all of them ? Maybe one of them isn't working and the rest is fine ?
I hope I can help you and fix this issue soon
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 9:58 AM
thats what i did in the end, just used simstudio to delete the traits i didn't want...i'm learning
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tucatuc
This may be because of how the game handles these traits. You may need to save the sim to Library and download it back and the trait/traits that cause the conflicts may appear in the traits list. Also it may be because of the bonus trait, that you've chosen with your aspiration

I removed the "Bonus" packages from the standard version and now everything works just fine. Thank you

Let's have some fu(n)!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyFu
I removed the "Bonus" packages from the standard version and now everything works just fine. Thank you

It makes sense, the game doesn't know how to treat them, because they appear twice in CAS, so sometimes it just doesn't work
I hope you'll enjoy your game with this mod even without the bonus packages
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 4:29 PM
I did the same thing as LadyFu (thank you, my dear! I wasn't in the mood to test out mods myself), and now my game loads perfectly. I have a gaming laptop, so I knew that wasn't an issue. I look forward to using this. Thank you again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:45 PM
I don't normally comment here, but I just wanted to say a massive thank you for this mod. I've been waiting for this for ages and it's so amazing to have this in the game! I'm off to go and make a bunch of Sims with these new traits (such a shame we're limited to three!)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:54 PM
I would like to ask: What happens if i take this mod out of the game or if i share a sim in the gallery? The game will delete the sims trait and replace it? Or the traits are going to remain the ones i choose?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karon
I would like to ask: What happens if i take this mod out of the game or if i share a sim in the gallery? The game will delete the sims trait and replace it? Or the traits are going to remain the ones i choose?

Short answer: It works
Long answer: It depends
These traits are in the game, so they will be uploaded, just like they do without this mod, for example when you upload a sim with all traits bought from the reward store
The Gallery will just show the traits, which are originally in vanilla CAS, because there's no way to mod the Gallery and it thinks, that these traits are still hidden. For example - when you make a sim with Lazy, Essence of Flavor and Alluring, only Lazy will show up in the Gallery, but all traits will be downloaded
A player who downloads these traits without this mod will see the same - only Lazy trait, because the rest is hidden for them

Hope this helps
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 5:37 PM
Thanks for this!! I've wanted the buyable traits in CAS since the game launched in 2014!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 6:16 PM
is this the type of mod that needs to be updated with every patch? i hope not cause honestly, best mod ever thank you so so much!!!!! i just hope i can always use it because this is what ive always wanted. makes the game so much fun, kinda like sims 3 but with the cooler graphics.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 6:54 PM
I have all EPs , so do I need all files or only the EP05 for seasons??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:49 PM
Muchas gracias! Es genial que se traduzca solo el mod! Gracias!!
Page 1 of 6