Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 2:05 AM
Default Suggestion: Shy kiss and slow dance for children
Hello.
I'm not a modder. I was wondering if someone think there could be a possibility to get a mod that allow children to use the "shy kiss" option ONLY between children (no child/teen, child/adult, etc.). If any of you are familiar with the show "Stranger things", I'd like to make the series' characters and recreate the scenes where they kiss, it would be so sweet. Same thing for the dance scene. Someone creating a mod for Eleven's powers would be awesome too, but I think that's too much to ask, LOL!
Thank you so much and sorry about my English.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 11:47 AM
Yeah I had watched that show but I had only finished like half of Season 2. Had already watched Season 1. I don't know how to script or animate yet but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask PuddingFace formerly known as Skydome who knows how to script and program and TheSweetToddler who's good at animating and converting animations from adult to child and toddler. They're really some kind people. I'm sure they won't bite if you ask them. PuddingFace had even gave me some tips on how to make my Skeeball enabled for children which is core blocked available that I can't work on right now because all my work is saved on my i5 laptop that I would need a new charger for which should arrive around Tuesday so I shall be looking forward to working on it again and encouraged me to ask him questions if I have any and TheSweetToddler had even offered to teach me how to animate for Sims 3. I think they had even collaborated together and made a few mods together with the help of a couple other people. As for Eleven's powers did you try the Demonic Powers mod and the Enhanced Witches mods made by PuddingFace? If that isn't enough it might be possible to convince them to help you recreate her powers from the show. Stranger Things is a good show. It's such a refreshing break from the garbage reality shows that they put on television these days. Since it's October now would be a good time for me to finish watching Season 2 although I heard that it's a bit of a disappointment compared to Season 1. I'm still hyped for Season 3 though.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#3 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 12:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
Yeah I had watched that show but I had only finished like half of Season 2. Had already watched Season 1. I don't know how to script or animate yet but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask PuddingFace formerly known as Skydome who knows how to script and program and TheSweetToddler who's good at animating and converting animations from adult to child and toddler. They're really some kind people. I'm sure they won't bite if you ask them. PuddingFace had even gave me some tips on how to make my Skeeball enabled for children which is core blocked available that I can't work on right now because all my work is saved on my i5 laptop that I would need a new charger for which should arrive around Tuesday so I shall be looking forward to working on it again and encouraged me to ask him questions if I have any and TheSweetToddler had even offered to teach me how to animate for Sims 3. I think they had even collaborated together and made a few mods together with the help of a couple other people. As for Eleven's powers did you try the Demonic Powers mod and the Enhanced Witches mods made by PuddingFace? If that isn't enough it might be possible to convince them to help you recreate her powers from the show. Stranger Things is a good show. It's such a refreshing break from the garbage reality shows that they put on television these days. Since it's October now would be a good time for me to finish watching Season 2 although I heard that it's a bit of a disappointment compared to Season 1. I'm still hyped for Season 3 though.
Lol, I'm actually working on a mod like that! Though I haven't continued it since I'm not sure how people would react to it, since they are just children, but then again a simple holding hands and a shy kiss won't hurt to do, although I've already made/converted both the accept and reject holding hands animation for children. It's funny that people are asking/requesting for mods that I'm currently making, since I've worked on a mod for toddlers to use stairs, in which somebody has just requested not long ago and I've already worked on it, then somebody asked me to make toddlers escape from their crib, and I've already done a (not very nice looking) animation of them doing it, and now I see somebody suggesting children to do a shy kiss, in which I had in mind a month ago lol, and it's great you're getting a new charger tomorrow right? It's Monday for me now, unless you're getting it in a week tomorrow...

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
#4 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
Lol, I'm actually working on a mod like that! Though I haven't continued it since I'm not sure how people would react to it, since they are just children, but then again a simple holding hands and a shy kiss won't hurt to do, although I've already made/converted both the accept and reject holding hands animation for children. It's funny that people are asking/requesting for mods that I'm currently making, since I've worked on a mod for toddlers to use stairs, in which somebody has just requested not long ago and I've already worked on it, then somebody asked me to make toddlers escape from their crib, and I've already done a (not very nice looking) animation of them doing it, and now I see somebody suggesting children to do a shy kiss, in which I had in mind a month ago lol, and it's great you're getting a new charger tomorrow right? It's Monday for me now, unless you're getting it in a week tomorrow...

Well according to my dad that's the day it would arrive but it might come in a little later or even sooner than that,who knows. Is PuddingFace helping you out on that mod or are you solo on that one?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 3:35 PM
Squidconqueror: Whoever told you season 2 is disappointing is absolutely wrong in my humble opinion. I do recommend you to finish it and I hope I didn't spoil anything for you. Thank you so much for your reply! I'll check out the mods you suggested :D

TheSweetToddler: So glad to know you've already been working on these mods! I have a new laptop and I'm re-installing the game and my mods, but I'm trying to do it right, so it'll take some time. I heard it's not good to put back in all the mods and extra content at once. I've seen your mods and I'm excited to try them as soon as posible! (specially since I haven't been able to play in a long time because my old laptop was in such a bad condition) Thank you so so much!!
Trainee Moderator
#6 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 3:43 PM
Well according to my dad that's the day it would arrive but it might come in a little later or even sooner than that,who knows. Is PuddingFace helping you out on that mod or are you solo on that one?
That's nice, haha it's my second cousin's birthday tomorrow, though I don't know him that well. Oh, which mod?

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
#7 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 6:12 PM
That's nice, haha it's my second cousin's birthday tomorrow, though I don't know him that well. Oh, which mod?

The one that brought back the family kiss from Sims 2 for example.
Scholar
#8 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsukigalleta
Squidconqueror: Whoever told you season 2 is disappointing is absolutely wrong in my humble opinion. I do recommend you to finish it and I hope I didn't spoil anything for you. Thank you so much for your reply! I'll check out the mods you suggested :D

TheSweetToddler: So glad to know you've already been working on these mods! I have a new laptop and I'm re-installing the game and my mods, but I'm trying to do it right, so it'll take some time. I heard it's not good to put back in all the mods and extra content at once. I've seen your mods and I'm excited to try them as soon as posible! (specially since I haven't been able to play in a long time because my old laptop was in such a bad condition) Thank you so so much!!

Failed to leave up to expectations of the first season is probably what I meant to say. Perhaps it's because of the final boss in the end that didn't live up to their expectations I guess. I think it was a YouTube channel named Netpix that was disappointed by it.
Trainee Moderator
#9 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 8:42 PM
The one that brought back the family kiss from Sims 2 for example.
Oh yes he did work with me on that mod, but I've been working solo on my latest mods, though I would appreciate if he'd help me on my upcoming mod, though I'd also need other creators to help me, unless he's okay with doing a lot of scripting, like new social interactions, such as tickling, new formes of kissing for teens maybe (also adults too) and some more little interactions from other games, such as noogies (teens only), talking or teasing a toddler, monkeying around (for children and maybe teens) and some cool things like high fives, maybe gestures, and even some new interactions for pets (though still in the process of learning the pet rigs) and oh, I probably shouldn't say too much, since I'm not sure if I'd be able to get any creators to help me pr not, or whether I'll actually be doing the mod...

Scholar
#10 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 9:53 PM
Oh yes he did work with me on that mod, but I've been working solo on my latest mods, though I would appreciate if he'd help me on my upcoming mod, though I'd also need other creators to help me, unless he's okay with doing a lot of scripting, like new social interactions, such as tickling, new formes of kissing for teens maybe (also adults too) and some more little interactions from other games, such as noogies (teens only), talking or teasing a toddler, monkeying around (for children and maybe teens) and some cool things like high fives, maybe gestures, and even some new interactions for pets (though still in the process of learning the pet rigs) and oh, I probably shouldn't say too much, since I'm not sure if I'd be able to get any creators to help me pr not, or whether I'll actually be doing the mod...

Have he been busy lately?
Trainee Moderator
#11 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 10:59 PM
Have he been busy lately?
Not really, just hanging around the house since there was raging thunderstorms outside, but still on vacation lol, I'll be coming back in about a week.

Scholar
#12 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 3:23 AM
Not really, just hanging around the house since there was raging thunderstorms outside, but still on vacation lol, I'll be coming back in about a week.

Sounds fun. What kind of places did you travel to?
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#13 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 7:30 AM
Psst keep in mind this is still the create forums so if possible, could you guys move the conversation to pm?

I do want to point out @tsukigalleta that requests are unfortunately not acceptable on the site these days, we do have a thread in general about what you wished the game had, which I know modders do check occasionally just for inspiration

*takes off her admin hat*

Also i will say @theSweetToddler, you’ve been on a spree of releasing awesome stuff! Keep it going Im sure the new project will be just as lovely especially since there just arent enough kids and toddler interaction.
Trainee Moderator
#14 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 10:02 AM
Sounds fun. What kind of places did you travel to?
Haha I'll pm you about it

@Lyralei thanks so much, this was my dream of making new interactions for the game, as well as making certain interactions available for other ages, but thanks, you're such a kind person

Scholar
#15 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Psst keep in mind this is still the create forums so if possible, could you guys move the conversation to pm?

I do want to point out @tsukigalleta that requests are unfortunately not acceptable on the site these days, we do have a thread in general about what you wished the game had, which I know modders do check occasionally just for inspiration

Also i will say @theSweetToddler, you’ve been on a spree of releasing awesome stuff! Keep it going Im sure the new project will be just as lovely especially since there just arent enough kids and toddler interaction.

Sorry,sometimes I get a little carried away when I chat online. I'm not anyway like that in real life, maybe except when I chat to my family members and close relatives.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei

Thank you so much for the information! Please, remove this thread if you consider it shouldn't be here, I completely understand!