Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mondrosen's Edit - New Willow Creek Hospital (NO CC)

by Mondrosen Posted 6th Jan 2019 at 4:04 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2019 at 4:10 PM by Mondrosen

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 6:03 AM
Thank you! You did an excellent job!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 7:56 AM
I want to test it ! Thank you ^^
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 12:04 PM
I like this semi-classical edit! Much better than default! Nice to see lot tested and learn about all issues
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunamist2
Thank you! You did an excellent job!!

Thank you I hope you like it!

Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07
I want to test it ! Thank you ^^

Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
I like this semi-classical edit! Much better than default! Nice to see lot tested and learn about all issues

My pleasure, I hope you both like it and let me know if you find out any issues that I haven't figured out yet.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mondrosen
Thank you I hope you like it!

My pleasure, I hope you both like it and let me know if you find out any issues that I haven't figured out yet.

I just tested this for about fifteen minutes and it is awesome. Thanks for sharing this. So far the only thing I noticed was the treadmill in the alcove is unroutable. I just removed it and my sim is able to route to the alternative treadmill. Doctor sims need to approach the treadmill from the rear to access the monitor.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 6:30 PM
I love this and I want this, but I would like to know what you used from Seasons. I don't have that pack, nor will I ever purchase it. I'd like to know what I need to replace when I install this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nintai
I just tested this for about fifteen minutes and it is awesome. Thanks for sharing this. So far the only thing I noticed was the treadmill in the alcove is unroutable. I just removed it and my sim is able to route to the alternative treadmill. Doctor sims need to approach the treadmill from the rear to access the monitor.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll check it out and fix that on the lot when I can!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 5:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by greasemonkey98
I love this and I want this, but I would like to know what you used from Seasons. I don't have that pack, nor will I ever purchase it. I'd like to know what I need to replace when I install this.

Hiya I'll check when I can and get back to you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by greasemonkey98

Alright I have PMed you the answer, in case anyone else is wondering I just use an accent table from Seasons expac. Possibly a chair and decorative plant also. The lot should still be functional without the Seasons expac. Cheers!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 7:06 PM
This is absolutely amazing. The original layout of this hospital has always irritated me and I've been redecorating little by little, but I got tired and gave up half-way through lol Thank you for doing this! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 6:05 PM
I absolutely love this!! Do you have any plans for sprucing up the police station or science lab?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 7:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kawaiikakez
This is absolutely amazing. The original layout of this hospital has always irritated me and I've been redecorating little by little, but I got tired and gave up half-way through lol Thank you for doing this! <3

No problem! Glad you love it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shannontedder
I absolutely love this!! Do you have any plans for sprucing up the police station or science lab?

No plan to redo those two yet, though would love to see you give it a try yourself. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 10:26 AM
Great job! So much detail and I love the aesthetic. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Feb 2020 at 2:19 AM
Thank you so much! Going to use this with KawaiiStacie's Visit Hospital Mod!!