Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Petit Creek Starter (12.05.19 UPD)

by Victor_tor Posted 31st Mar 2019 at 10:28 PM - Updated 12th May 2019 at 9:58 PM by Victor_tor : Decades Challenge edit is added
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 10:53 PM
Nice work there.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 3:03 AM
hey, Витя~ nice to see ur lots again. this is absolutely my type. i like the silence and peaceful vibe of the cabin. the interior is simple but cozy. outside is also attractive. good job(ฅฅ*)♡
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 7:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
hey, Витя~ nice to see ur lots again. this is absolutely my type. i like the silence and peaceful vibe of the cabin. the interior is simple but cozy. outside is also attractive. good job(ฅฅ*)♡

Thank you It's awful actually. Twice awful with my laptop screens. But it was even much awful then this at the end of speedbuild))

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.