Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 11:54 AM Last edited by Skyegal19 : 12th Feb 2023 at 11:02 PM. Reason: New Rolls
Default The Sims 4 Random Legacy Challenge for all packs
This is not my challenge, It was originally made by tigger89 and the updated rolls are by stormydayz. I will now be maintaining the challenge as both of them no longer do.
Updated rules and rolls are here. The website has been updated.
Also, someone else made a roller for this challenge, it's here
and I have some spinners on my blog that are up to date, there is even one to roll a world if you wanted to that too- Sims 4 rollers
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 3:17 PM
Was finally approved
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 9:31 AM
Happy to see this challenge being updated again Now I can keep going with my save :3

By the way, I think these rolls are conflicting between them:
Quote:
Secondary Career- Spouse or Helpers career. 1-3: Conventional Career (roll C1) 3-6:Unconventional Career (roll C2) 6-8: Part Time Jobs (roll C3)
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 9:52 AM
@YuuAnn, thanks for letting me know have changed it
I have another update https://sims4randomlegacy.home.blog...re-toddler-fun/
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 10:14 AM
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 10:41 AM
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 2:41 AM
Glad to see this updated! Gonna give this another try (can't ever seem to get past gen 3) let's see...

Single parent
5 kids
retail owner
perfect children
perfect attendance

...uh, wow. This is going to be...fun...
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 9:58 AM
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 1:21 AM
Haven't tried this challenge before. And my rolls should make an interesting playthrough:

Couple
4 kids
Primary Career: Space Explorer
Secondary Career: Unemployed
Complete First Aspiration (I'm guessing the whole aspiration? not just the first stage)
Moody
Space Pony
#10 Old 14th Aug 2019 at 3:45 AM
Prologue - So it Begins

Hello! I've had to put my Sims 3 game away for awhile until I can get a new computer, but thankfully Sims 4 works just fine on this old machine.
I'm hoping to keep updates coming, and have chosen to do a journal entry style story to make it a little easier on myself. We'll see if that helps. And as long as Sims 4 doesn't corrupt my files, I'm hoping this family lasts longer than most of my sims. xD If you have ever posted along in the Sims 3 Random Legacy, not recently, but in the past, you will have seen me have to restart several times due to the game just being a buggy game. xd

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 2:59 PM
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 3:01 PM
yes its the whole aspiration
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 5:37 AM
https://www.simsrandom.com/

This guy also made a roller from the previous thread, but I’m not fully confident it’s been updated.
Space Pony
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 1:22 AM
1.1 - New Job

My simblr .
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 12:08 PM
I have another updated and I am working on some new rolls. Chapter 3.1
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 9:58 AM
Space Pony
#17 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 5:38 PM
1.2 - Charlie's First Entry

My simblr .
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 11:58 PM
Default Site I created
So, I love this challenge and I created a website with a lot of challenges, this one included. I developed a random app and you guys can use it, it's updated until Island Living.
I wanted to make a thread showing my site, but my account is new and I cannot create threads yet

The Site: The Sims Challenges

Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ceinwynie
So, I love this challenge and I created a website with a lot of challenges, this one included. I developed a random app and you guys can use it, it's updated until Island Living.
I wanted to make a thread showing my site, but my account is new and I cannot create threads yet

The Site: The Sims Challenges

this is SO cool. thank you
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 7:01 PM
Starting this challenge today - just waiting for Sims 4 to finish downloading. I love the app that ceinwynie created! Can't wait to get started!
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 5:35 AM
I'm glad you liked it! I spent so much time using a dice method to roll everything that I wanted to make it easier!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 5:08 AM
Hi guys, I started a Sims 4 random legacy last year but stopped playing for a while. I'm back into playing again so I thought I'd share my updates here. Here is the latest chapter. You can read the previous chapters on the blog. The narration style changes in this latest chapter.

https://kellerrandomlegacy.blogspot...chapter-15.html
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 10:31 PM
I have another update, sorry its so late, I moved into a new home and only just set up the computer.Chapter 4.4
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 1:25 AM
With career hopper - the conventional careers all have branches. Does fulfilling career hopper mean staying in a job long enough to hit the selected branch, or does just joining the broader, for instance, criminal career, count? I rolled Astronaut (Space Ranger) as one of my careers - but that branch option doesn't happen until level 8. Do I have to stick with Astronaut through level 8 before I can move on?
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovelyhera
With career hopper - the conventional careers all have branches. Does fulfilling career hopper mean staying in a job long enough to hit the selected branch, or does just joining the broader, for instance, criminal career, count? I rolled Astronaut (Space Ranger) as one of my careers - but that branch option doesn't happen until level 8. Do I have to stick with Astronaut through level 8 before I can move on?

You know, I have doubts about that too, but if I use only Astrounat, it's easy for a sim to just get a job, go to work and then go to another job and you can fullfill the career hopper like in five days... I think if you have to reach level 8 makes more sense because you will have to work hard to have all five careers... the easiest way is to make your sim gain skills in all the careers you rolled so he can gain levels easier.
Page 1 of 13