Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sulani's Spa Resort - NO CC - Sims Adore

by bradybrad7 Posted 5th Aug 2019 at 2:51 PM - Updated 6th Aug 2019 at 1:42 PM by bradybrad7 : Duplicate text

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 5:23 AM
love it. ty
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 3:25 PM
Beautiful !! Thanks
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 8:41 AM
This is actually a brilliant lot. Have played in game and put it on the 50x50 land lot :Admirals Wreakage; Sulani, but it could fit in any world: Made two pools {no ocean] and actually edited a restaurant [still keeping spa etc as is]. Long story, just had to say out of all downloaded community lots this is the very, very best, So much fun to play, absolutely loving it! A few personal tweaks but the lot itself is so impressive. Thank you so much for the beautiful lot and all the fun in game play. Thank you again
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 2:40 AM
I love the look and feel of this lot, but I've been having some problems that prevent me from my Sims actually using it. For whatever reason, Sims seem unable to go inside the main building, or at least are unable to use the front doors. When left-clicking the main/ground floor of the building, I'm not given any prompts like "Go here" and such. And when I interact with something on the second floor (e.g. clicking the locker to change outfits/into a towel, use the toilet, etc.), they either wave to say they can't enter, or they swim into the ocean and all the way around to the back to climb the pool ladders and enter the building through the back doors. I've tried going into Build Mode and replacing the front door with a different one, but it didn't fix the issue. So I don't know what could be causing the issue; which is a real shame, because this is a beautiful and well-built lot. :c
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2020 at 9:34 PM
Beautiful! But not for game!
Awesome! But not for game! The building for building. A lot of errors, objects stucked each into other and walls, randomly placed items with "bb.moveobjects on" code, may be sims will be not able to use many objects and walk past them. Used a lot of stuff from debug mode and I don`t know how the game deals with this some moment. So beautiful, but i will not place this into my game, here is nothing of realism and logic. When the creators will start to make buildings for game and not for beauty???
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elegant-Faults
I love the look and feel of this lot, but I've been having some problems that prevent me from my Sims actually using it. For whatever reason, Sims seem unable to go inside the main building, or at least are unable to use the front doors. When left-clicking the main/ground floor of the building, I'm not given any prompts like "Go here" and such. And when I interact with something on the second floor (e.g. clicking the locker to change outfits/into a towel, use the toilet, etc.), they either wave to say they can't enter, or they swim into the ocean and all the way around to the back to climb the pool ladders and enter the building through the back doors. I've tried going into Build Mode and replacing the front door with a different one, but it didn't fix the issue. So I don't know what could be causing the issue; which is a real shame, because this is a beautiful and well-built lot. :c

That`s what I`ve talked about higher.