Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glimmerbrook renovation #2 | Brooks Bridge Borough | NO CC

by iSandor Posted 17th Oct 2019 at 12:59 PM - Updated 8th May 2020 at 4:56 PM by iSandor
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 1:36 PM
Ewww! Don't show nobody this "Before" That's what look like mushroom house. I guess your Glimmerbrook renovation would be the most successful. EA architects were made a great RoM stuff but filled a city with shrines LoL. Your building is great.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Ewww! Don't show nobody this "Before" That's what look like mushroom house. I guess your Glimmerbrook renovation would be the most successful. EA architects were made a great RoM stuff but filled a city with shrines LoL. Your building is great.

Indeed their buildings for this world isn't that... great. Let's work on it! ahhah, thank you!!

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!