Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jim Picken's robes.

by LucyRuby Posted 31st Jan 2020 at 3:41 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 5:18 PM
All Hail The Dear Leader!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 5:22 PM
Hail the Dear Leader!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 10:38 PM
We need to get this to Kevin xD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BexiBlitz1
We need to get this to Kevin xD

I tried tagging him on Twitter and posting it to the callmekevin subreddit but it got deleted :c I doubt he saw it, but I haven't given up my hopes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 1:38 AM
Look at our dear leader!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 7:19 AM
now i can show dear leader to everyone after a shower!
but now i must ask, how do i show my dear leader to everyone if i cant have him as a seat and couch texture and say "sit on my dear leaders face" :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by davidsalter
now i can show dear leader to everyone after a shower!
but now i must ask, how do i show my dear leader to everyone if i cant have him as a seat and couch texture and say "sit on my dear leaders face" :P

Please don't give me more ideas!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 12:46 PM
All hail the Dear Leader!!

Now all we need is a statue of the Great Jim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 12:30 PM
Beautiful.... just beautiful.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 2:23 PM
I know It's the blessing of having our Dear Leader robe in my game, but there is quite a problem, the female version doesn't really work for my females. Instead of automatically changing body shape to female in CAS, it appeared to be men, and then my every sim has exactly the same men shape. Kind of problematic if the women is tiny, thin and then suddenly looks like Bob the builder. Still use it for my sims, because it's all for our Dear Leader after all, and some things need sacrefices, but for some sims it really looks weird. Still love it, and you really deserve our Dear Leader's special blessing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 5:41 PM
all hail our lord Jim Pickens
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosemyfiction
I know It's the blessing of having our Dear Leader robe in my game, but there is quite a problem, the female version doesn't really work for my females. Instead of automatically changing body shape to female in CAS, it appeared to be men, and then my every sim has exactly the same men shape. Kind of problematic if the women is tiny, thin and then suddenly looks like Bob the builder. Still use it for my sims, because it's all for our Dear Leader after all, and some things need sacrefices, but for some sims it really looks weird. Still love it, and you really deserve our Dear Leader's special blessing.

Thank you so much! I can't believe I took too long into seeing this.
Maybe an update messed up with the clothes? I'm not sure, I haven't play The Sims 4 in a long time (Currently binge-playing TS2). I'll try remaking them too see if that helps!