Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 6:53 PM
Default Storylines to follow in-game
Okay. So I have recently been playing TS3, and have gotten bored quite quickly. I have a giant family tree, and the current generation lives in ( Late Night ) Bridgeport after they moved from Riverview ( A Custom Made World ). I have been looking up some storylines to see if I could stretch them out and make that story my sim's fate. Buttt, they're all aimed at youtube movies and all that, and that's not what I want.

So basically, I was wondering if anyone could come up with a few ideas for a sims storyline that I could use, not for a S3 movie, but to use as my sim's future/fate. It could be anything, from needing a mod, to just having base-game interactions. I'm looking for something that isn't fantasy, or including magic/animals, as I like my sims games to be realistic.

[ PLEASE SAY AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR IDEA WHETHER I HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT, AS I DON'T WANT TO BE " STEALING " IDEAS THAT ARE NOT GIVING PERMISSION TO BE USED. THANKS XOXO ].
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bxring
Okay. So I have recently been playing TS3, and have gotten bored quite quickly. I have a giant family tree, and the current generation lives in ( Late Night ) Bridgeport after they moved from Riverview ( A Custom Made World ). I have been looking up some storylines to see if I could stretch them out and make that story my sim's fate. Buttt, they're all aimed at youtube movies and all that, and that's not what I want.

So basically, I was wondering if anyone could come up with a few ideas for a sims storyline that I could use, not for a S3 movie, but to use as my sim's future/fate. It could be anything, from needing a mod, to just having base-game interactions. I'm looking for something that isn't fantasy, or including magic/animals, as I like my sims games to be realistic.

[ PLEASE SAY AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR IDEA WHETHER I HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT, AS I DON'T WANT TO BE " STEALING " IDEAS THAT ARE NOT GIVING PERMISSION TO BE USED. THANKS XOXO ].

Late reply but the Random Legacy Challenge may be perfect for you. You roll for amount of kids, jobs, and misc goals every generation (you can leave out things that require magic easily with the roller app. http://modthesims.info/t/480205

The sim randomizer app may help either way-
https://scenariogenerator.net/generators/the-sims-3

You could also do a dice roll that kills off 60% of the family and start with that as a story idea. Was it an accident, do they have an enemy? etc etc

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos