Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

16 More Planters!

by sweetdevil Posted 22nd Apr 2020 at 3:18 PM - Updated 22nd Apr 2020 at 3:51 PM by sweetdevil

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 5:02 PM
This is lovely! Thank you for refreshing our sims' houses interior design.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 9:41 PM
What a great idea this was, thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 11:25 PM
Forgive me for the immensely stupid observation I'm about to make, but I wasn't aware you could grow your own decorative plants in TS3. Only took me 10 years to find that out, huh?
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 12:23 AM
Oh. Yes. Thank you.

Seriously, I hardly ever bother with "static" houseplants in TS3, unless I need something really small or really large. I'd just rather have something that actually grows. So, more planters are very, very welcome.

Now if someone could make itty-bitty (or really big) growing plants, even if they don't actually grow anything, I would be all set. Somehow I doubt that's possible, though.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 2:41 AM
Every single ones of these will be used abundantly by me! Thank you so much, they are all gorgeous
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
Forgive me for the immensely stupid observation I'm about to make, but I wasn't aware you could grow your own decorative plants in TS3. Only took me 10 years to find that out, huh?

You can't These are harvestables! There are some from University Life and some from Supernatural.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 10:23 AM
These are great and thanks for fixing eaxis' crappy textures!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 12:31 PM
Thank you. I hate the fact that there was only a limited choice.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 1:11 PM
Thanks!I'll be using these when I get back to my apocalypse challenge after cleaning my hard drive out a little.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 1:58 PM
They look so cute, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 4:58 PM
So you can grow your own plants, and you can harvest them, but can you also just leave them alone? I've never grown anything but the default selection of plants is a bit limited.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
So you can grow your own plants, and you can harvest them, but can you also just leave them alone? I've never grown anything but the default selection of plants is a bit limited.

These planters don't really affect the way plants grow, except for allowing you to grow them indoors and prevent them from going into the dormant state during winter (if you have Seasons). If you leave them alone and don't water or fertilize them, they'll die just like plants that were planted outdoors. And the range of available harvestable plants is actually pretty big, even if you need to get some of them from the Store Icemunmun has also made custom harvestable plants and ingredients and even harvestable flowers!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 3:57 AM
Just what i need in this moment *-* Perfect! Thank you for a amazing content :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 11:17 AM
This is wonderful. I'll be using the regency and Planter of Tranquility quite a lot!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th May 2020 at 5:13 AM
I love these, they look so Isla Paradiso. Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th May 2020 at 2:57 AM
Thank you thank you thank you!
I haven't reinstalled Into The Future but I was craving a better way to grow plants indoors. The planters from SN are just too big for my taste.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 4:43 AM
Wonderful, I've started getting into indoor farming/"greenhouses" in ts3 and was disappointed by the lack of planters. The Desert Lotus planter is especially nice :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 1:30 AM
Got tired of gardening indoors with all those boring planter.s Thank you thank you thank you!! Great work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Aug 2020 at 8:34 PM
This is awesome, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 7:25 PM
These are beautiful, thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Dec 2021 at 8:45 AM
Default Thank You
Thanks for taking the time in making this. I have wanted to be able to use planters and now i can. These all look great