Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2020 at 11:55 PM
"Complex" Script modding
Hi everyone. Ive been playing Sims 4 for about 2 years now and I have quite the CC & mods collection yet there are still things I feel like im missing from my gameplay. I'm trying to figure out how to make a mod that works kind of like how the retail shops are run in game. For example lets say Jane can become a small business owner and owns a tailor store and can hire brad and lucy to work for her. I (the player) can choose what service the customer requests ( fitting, take measurements or see fabrics) and then either send a customer to brad or lucy for assistance or click on the customer and then choose who I want to assist them. I'm somewhat familiar with coding but im still lost.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BEATFACEGAMER
Hi everyone. Ive been playing Sims 4 for about 2 years now and I have quite the CC & mods collection yet there are still things I feel like im missing from my gameplay. I'm trying to figure out how to make a mod that works kind of like how the retail shops are run in game. For example lets say Jane can become a small business owner and owns a tailor store and can hire brad and lucy to work for her. I (the player) can choose what service the customer requests ( fitting, take measurements or see fabrics) and then either send a customer to brad or lucy for assistance or click on the customer and then choose who I want to assist them. I'm somewhat familiar with coding but im still lost.

What do you know about modding? Have you made scripts mods before?

It looks like the active careers have their own scripts associated with them.