Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 11:02 PM
Default Help with identifying number relating to object
I'm trying to add a new interaction to buy an object through the computer "Order" menu. I looked up tuning files of an existing object (medicine) and got stuck on this part:
Code:
<L n="purchase_list_option">
    <V t="specific_items">
      <U n="specific_items">
        <L n="item_list">
          <T>67359</T>
        </L>
      </U>
    </V>
  </L>

I can't seem to find the source of this number. There's no corresponding tuning file and no other matching id in the Sims 4 Studio's warehouse tab as far as I can see. I did some searches here, as well as the Sims 4 Studio forum but all I could find was someone with a different problem who posted the XML they were working on and similarly, they were using an id for ambrosia that I couldn't find either.

Anyone has any idea where it comes from?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 3:12 PM
The object definition instance converted to decimal, and each object definition (one for each color) is unique. Same with CAS, but instead you look at CAS Parts.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon