Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 405 times.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 3:54 PM
Default Ariana Grande Sim
Hi all,
I've been working on this for quite some time... actually, I didn't really intend to upload this sim, I only created her to showcase this upload. But then, I received requests of actually uploading the sim, so I thought I might create a CFF thread first.

Btw, I try to make this as CC-free as possible... Though, I chose this converted hairstyle from TS3 named EP3LongShoulder3t2 by chazzhay in the screenshots because... well, I didn't know which one suits her best. I think a ponytail hair is a must... but the ones already in the game don't really suit her in my opinion. Anyway, if you have a suggestion for a hair, please let me know!

I might also consider providing a 'no CC version' and another version with only a few CCs (such as a clothing piece and/or 1 hairstyle)

What do you think? How can I improve this sim?
Any comments/thoughts/suggestions/critism would be highly appreciated!

[

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 9:27 PM Last edited by fascisthater : 18th Jul 2020 at 9:52 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawusa
Hi all,
I've been working on this for quite some time... actually, I didn't really intend to upload this sim, I only created her to showcase this upload. But then, I received requests of actually uploading the sim, so I thought I might create a CFF thread first.

Btw, I try to make this as CC-free as possible... Though, I chose this converted hairstyle from TS3 named EP3LongShoulder3t2 by chazzhay in the screenshots because... well, I didn't know which one suits her best. I think a ponytail hair is a must... but the ones already in the game don't really suit her in my opinion. Anyway, if you have a suggestion for a hair, please let me know!

I might also consider providing a 'no CC version' and another version with only a few CCs (such as a clothing piece and/or 1 hairstyle)

What do you think? How can I improve this sim?
Any comments/thoughts/suggestions/critism would be highly appreciated!

[

I think this looks good overall. I don't remeber what is possible without mods on sims 2 create a sim but if possible I think you should give forehead a more convex shape. The nose I would try to make less concave but not necessarily convex. The chin seems more pronounced in the photo. The shade of lipstick also seems lighter in some pictures. Earrings are also prominent in pictures. Again, I don't remember what is possible in sims 2 without cc and these are just suggestions to use or ignore as you see fit.
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 10:31 PM
I think there are custom sliders which can do that and well, I do use custom sliders (and have also used them while creating this sim) - in TS2 the downloader doesn't have to download the custom sliders in order to install the sim, so it's still considered as CC-free! I'll try to make the forehead and nose more convex, thank you for the tip!

As for lipstick... well, I wasn't sure whether I should go with the darker one or with the lighter one. I can't decide which one looks better on her, lol.

As for earrings, well, I completely forgot about them, lol. There are earrings in the game, I think they came with the Bon Voyage EP, so I'll definitively make an use of them!
Overall, thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it!
Screenshots

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Site Helper
#4 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 10:45 PM
You are welcome. Perhaps others can provide you with more insights as to how to improve your sim.
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 4:54 PM
I edited the nose and the chin a little... as for the forehead, well I tried to make it rounder but it doesn't really work... also with lowering the ears a little.
But I could change the lips and eyeliner a little - does that look more like Ariana Grande now?

Also, I found a BG outfit which looks more casual, so maybe I'll go with that one instead. Lol.
In my eyes, it looks like something Ariana would wear... hopefully.

Any suggestions/thoughts/critism welcome!
Screenshots

My Simblr
Site Helper
#6 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 10:03 PM
I think the changes you have made bring your sim closer to the look of the person in pictures. The eye makeup change you have implemented looks very good to me also.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawusa
I edited the nose and the chin a little... as for the forehead, well I tried to make it rounder but it doesn't really work... also with lowering the ears a little.
But I could change the lips and eyeliner a little - does that look more like Ariana Grande now?

Also, I found a BG outfit which looks more casual, so maybe I'll go with that one instead. Lol.
In my eyes, it looks like something Ariana would wear... hopefully.

Any suggestions/thoughts/critism welcome!

Loves what you did with her facial features, I don't think that with dials (sliders) only, we can get beyond that, anyways it's possible helped with a good morphing tool like Blacksmith3D and its awesome sculpting chisels/hammers. (brushes)

If you decide to upload her, you can be sure I'll fave her, because I love your work, I cannot say the same about the Ea's content used.

I'm not creating sims/sims stuff anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Feel free to call me J.R., all my friends call me in that way.