Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 134 times.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 6:34 PM
Default Any tips on getting a nice boxy jaw?
(not sure if this is quite the right place but here I go) Hi, even though I've been making Sims for nearly a year now, I'm still not 100% confident on how to get a nice, "boxy" (octagonal-ish) jaw. Something like the jaw on this Sim here. [NSFW-ish] Any pointers on how to achieve my desired shape? Thanks.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old Yesterday at 10:20 AM
For starters, "Jaw Shape" goes all the way to the left (some people may tell you that you need slider multipliers, but I have never had to in order to get that jawline... most of my sims have that jawline). Then play with "Jaw Width". You can play with aWT's jawline sliders if needed. If you don't have them I can link you to them as the original links no longer work. That sim also looks like it has benefited from GnatGoSplat's chin width slider.

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old Yesterday at 4:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2m1too
For starters, "Jaw Shape" goes all the way to the left (some people may tell you that you need slider multipliers, but I have never had to in order to get that jawline... most of my sims have that jawline). Then play with "Jaw Width". You can play with aWT's jawline sliders if needed. If you don't have them I can link you to them as the original links no longer work. That sim also looks like it has benefited from GnatGoSplat's chin width slider.

A link to the aWT's jawline sliders would be useful, thanks.
Instructor
#4 Old Yesterday at 11:13 PM
Here you go!

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old Today at 5:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2m1too
Here you go!

Oh I know this set. I have it already, but thank you.