Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 10:58 PM
Default Help my Hair is looking Weird I need help pls
I'm trying to make Vella from vindictus but her hair isnt coming out too well the hair texture isnt right what am I doing wrong pls help.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 6:31 AM
Hey,

I'm not sure how you created your project in TSRW but when I'm creating hair, I don't get the same sections in my Texture tab (see picture attached)?

Is it possible that you used "New import" and the file was not well suited for TSRW?
I would try to create a new project by cloning a game Hair when you get the choice. See if it helps you?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
Hey,

I'm not sure how you created your project in TSRW but when I'm creating hair, I don't get the same sections in my Texture tab (see picture attached)?

Is it possible that you used "New import" and the file was not well suited for TSRW?
I would try to create a new project by cloning a game Hair when you get the choice. See if it helps you?

Helped for me! thx!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Aug 2020 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
Hey,

Hi, do I have to get this Awt’s AS Photoshop Action, but currently the link is not working. Is there other ways or options?
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Aug 2020 at 6:10 AM
Hey,
You could take a base control and adjust it to fit your diffuse map as shown in this tutorial by Fanashker using Anubi's base control dds.
I could not find a working link for aWt's AS photoshop action either, which is a bit baffling since a majority of simmers use this action in their retextures. So if you need it, here it is.